Atkinson says his view was obscured

He´s not getting away with lying again - it patently obvious he had a clear view - if he changes his story we should make his life not worth living

blucat599 said:
If Atkinson changes his tune, it's because of the hysteria about the challenge, to me the lads foot must have got stuck in the turf because of the torrential rain, it was so unfortunate, no one likes this sort of thing and we all feel for Ben Arfa and Newcastle, Nigel de Jong should not be crucified by a media driven campaign, he did not intend to break the poor guys leg and to suggest he did is shameful.
What is happening if Atkinson claims he didn't see it properly is he is covering his own arse, bowing to the pressure.
Instead of celebrating second we are now getting beaten with another stick,
we'll have to get used to this now, Man City are hated, any Chelsea fan will tell us to get thick skinned quickly!!

Exactly the same as the Arsenal game last year when Clattenburg failed to see the Adebayor/Van Persie incident even though he was 2 yards away looking straight at it.

City need to knock down these brick walls that keep sprouting up all over the pitch next to controversial incidents. ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/04/nigel-de-jong-fa-holland" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... fa-holland</a>

they can't backtrack on this now surely

I was the caller tonight when Graham poll said that atkinson says he didnt see it ! I responded and said thats rubbish which never got aired and they cut me off. How can he or poll say he didnt see it he is looking directly at the play where the ball is no obscured vision its a disgrace ! utter disgrace and so is talk sport cut me off when i started to tell them the hard truth.

I dont listen only switched on to support Nige as porbably many others did

City Raider said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/04/nigel-de-jong-fa-holland

they can't backtrack on this now surely

Well, somebody's lying, then.

I heard what Poll said with my own ears!

Atkinson said 'his view was obscured by a body'. Right there, no more, no less! And he'll not be charged on whether there was 'intent' or not, but the tackle itself, causing injury.

How will they fooking rule on that?!! Can broken noses be charged on? Clashed heads? Cuts and bruises?

What geniuses the FA are as a Body!

Surely if the FA now charge NDJ if Atkinson changes his story, City can use the ESPN or MOTD footage and say " If the ref can not see clearly what happened in this incident then he can not be fit to referee ANY football game"

A wolves fan phoned up and realed off several challenges that have gone un punished over the last weeks some of which were deemed horror shows and worse than niges and he rightly stated why should dejong and henry get punished now. Poll said he would give him 6 matches and henry 8! Knobhead always was always will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.