Atkinson says his view was obscured

Atkinson is saying this so it's out of his hands. Then the Vultures will come in and ban him. They'll probably delay it just enough so he want make the Derby.

chumpster1 said:
Surely if the FA now charge NDJ if Atkinson changes his story, City can use the ESPN or MOTD footage and say " If the ref can not see clearly what happened in this incident then he can not be fit to referee ANY football game"

If the FA charge De Jong, i would want City to take the FA to court.

chumpster1 said:
Surely if the FA now charge NDJ if Atkinson changes his story, City can use the ESPN or MOTD footage and say " If the ref can not see clearly what happened in this incident then he can not be fit to referee ANY football game"
It happened with SWP at Stoke a couple of years back. If a referee who is no more than 10 yards away from the ball, looking directly at the two players contesting it and actually moving towards them still does not see the innocent then he should be fired with immediate effect as he's quite clearly beyond incompetent at his job.

City mustn't just sit back and take it this time. It's a blatant lie and needs to be exposed as such.

What gets me is these type of tackles go on every week in football the only difference is that unfortunately Ben Arfa got an horrific injury from the fair tackle. Not one player complained about the tackle until they went over to see how the player was.

Look back to the Arsenal game last year, and Adebayor:
ade.png

Twattenburg 'didn't see it' either, despite him being yards away. That was clearly done to death by SSN, Talkshite and the rest of the media and we have another instance of it here. Atkinson saw this one clear as day. Spineless, corrupt bastards.

I can't believe this is still rumbling on.

He got the ball. Clear as day. It was a good tackle - I feel sorry for Ben Arfa but shit happens I'm afraid. No foul, just harm.

The FA cannot, simply cannot ban Nigel for winning the ball.

We obviously have a few rattled - how dare we get up to second lol.

Halfpenny said:
Look back to the Arsenal game last year, and Adebayor:
ade.png

Twattenburg 'didn't see it' either, despite him being yards away. That was clearly done to death by SSN, and we have another instance of it here. Atkinson saw this one clear as day. Spineless, corrupt bastards.

Your right about Atkinson but some thing stinks!! is he being lent on by some one above him?

Whether Atkinson saw it or not is not conclusive from the video,however,seeing it from the low camera angle shot it does appear that NDJ did not slide in but in fact launched himself at the ball and imo was at least a yellow.

pedros said:
Whether Atkinson saw it or not is not conclusive from the video,however,seeing it from the low camera angle shot it does appear that NDJ did not slide in but in fact launched himself at the ball and imo was at least a yellow.

what for? he won the ball cleanly with his leading leg but unfortunately caught ben arfa's standing leg with his trailing leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.