Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg | Post Match Thread

I appreciate it’s easy to get wrapped up in the emotion of the game, but for those who saw the game on telly (a) should we have had at least one pen? (b) should Athletico have had at least one player sent off and (c) was the ref a complete ****?

I think city deserve a lot of credit, because that was an absolutely classic Atletico performance and not only did we prevent them getting us on a counter we completely nullified them.

Good and important win, I’d prefer that warm up for the scouse cunts than an easy game.
We can do this lads

Read the question carefully dude, I said I wouldn’t risk him on Sunday against probably the best counter attacking team in Europe because he gives the ball away too often.

You haven’t offered an opinion for me to disagree with or even constructively explained your thoughts on why you disagree with me just shouted out a load of expletives
I’ll give you an explanation: Kevin De Bruyne is our best player, the best midfielder in Europe and, and this is extremely important, is the ultimate big game player and match winner.

Just got back after 30+ mins on a packed out single unit covid cabin that was the Bury tram. Frustrating first half, as expected we found it difficult to break them down. Did they actually cross the half way line in any meaningful fashion at all in the first 45mins? Foden and Grealish changed the game when they came on, forward drive rather than side to side passing. They can move the ball when they want to so not quite sure why they have to play like that. It all got a little bit tasty at the end, will be a bit of afters at their place I think. We will need cool heads.

Excellent result against a bunch of snidey fucking shithouse cunts..
Fuck me they are awful to watch and they had no intention of playing football against us.
We struggled to create because we didn't want to lose possession and get caught out on the break so we played the safer option most of the time.
Phil and Jack made a huge difference and what a great finish from Kev.
Defensively we were really well organized and it was a great performance from all of the defenders, but Ake really stood out tonight..in the first half you could see Atletico trying to target him but he didn't give them fuck all..
It was funny watching the twats trying to wind Jack up but he just laughed and they kept trying to kick him but again he wasn't ruffled.
It will be pretty much the same tactics next week but eventually they will have to try and score and that will leave gaps that we have to exploit.
The ref was fucking useless.. definitely out of his depth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.