Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

Tricky_Trev said:
Can we honestly expect to get MORE than we paid for him? People on here seem unanimous that his value has increased whilst at City... but has it?

In 2010/11 he scored 20 league goals in 38 games
In 2011/12, he scored 14 in 30
In 2012/13, he scored 25 in 36

But for us he scored 9 in 32.

Does anyone else not agree that if we get our money back we've done extremely well? I'd be staggered if Atletico offered £20-25 million.

No, but it is realistic to expect us to recoup what we paid for Negredo.

Tricky_Trev said:
Can we honestly expect to get MORE than we paid for him? People on here seem unanimous that his value has increased whilst at City... but has it?

In 2010/11 he scored 20 league goals in 38 games
In 2011/12, he scored 14 in 30
In 2012/13, he scored 25 in 36

But for us he scored 9 in 32.

Does anyone else not agree that if we get our money back we've done extremely well? I'd be staggered if Atletico offered £20-25 million.

If we were looking at a similar player how much do you reckon the fee we would be quoted at?

ElanJo said:
I'd expect to get between £16-20m and hope for more.

He cost us 16m over a 4 year contract. Even if we only got 16m I'd be fine with it if it meant we got Sanchez.

I agree.

I wouldn't want to lose The Beast but at the same time if we got £20m and put that towards Sanchez then I would consider going for it.

Costa signed for Chelsea for 32m.

We would be fools to sell Negredo to Athletico but 14-16m

Consider that we could have had Costa for 16m net?

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:

But Costa will flop and get a shitton of red cards with his attitude.

Bruun said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:

But Costa will flop and get a shitton of red cards with his attitude.

I disagree but hope your right

Negredo is not by any means first choice at City and you can see the appeal for the player to go home and lead the attack of last years Spanish champions According to SSN the deal for Costa to join Chelsea has been agreed, I cannot see us standing in his way with just the fee being the stumbling block I will be sorry to see him go based on his early season form, and this just might see us change direction in terms of transfer business Personally I would be more than happy for us to go for Sanchez but that would eat away at funds designated for a quality centre half And of course we still have to sort out the drama queen that is YAYA

aguerooooo said:
Negredo is not by any means first choice at City and you can see the appeal for the player to go home and lead the attack of last years Spanish champions According to SSN the deal for Costa to join Chelsea has been agreed, I cannot see us standing in his way with just the fee being the stumbling block I will be sorry to see him go based on his early season form, and this just might see us change direction in terms of transfer business Personally I would be more than happy for us to go for Sanchez but that would eat away at funds designated for a quality centre half And of course we still have to sort out the drama queen that is YAYA

If we could get Sanchez and Benatia for 60m it's doable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.