Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

ElanJo said:
aguerooooo said:
Negredo is not by any means first choice at City and you can see the appeal for the player to go home and lead the attack of last years Spanish champions According to SSN the deal for Costa to join Chelsea has been agreed, I cannot see us standing in his way with just the fee being the stumbling block I will be sorry to see him go based on his early season form, and this just might see us change direction in terms of transfer business Personally I would be more than happy for us to go for Sanchez but that would eat away at funds designated for a quality centre half And of course we still have to sort out the drama queen that is YAYA

If we could get Sanchez and Mangala for 60m it's doable

Hart of the matter said:
Mr. Aguia said:
I'm no cynic said:
We should do what the Italians do. Scotch these rumours and just slap a £30m price tag on him and see what Atletico do then. If they are serious, an agreement could be reached somewhere between £20m-£25m and both clubs could then claim to be happy with the deal.

But why would we take what we paid for him last year? He's certainly proved he's worth more than the £20 we paid. Reliable strikers are so tough to come by and with Aguero's injury record it would be risky to let one go without a replacement. Any replacement is going to cost at least £20m. So why take a risk on an unproven EPL player "swap" for the price or £5m profit? To me unless we get £30 there is no point even thinking about selling him.
He was proven before we bought him. He is another year older and will not have sell on value. We have had a year of his 20m value so true worth to us is 15m. Anything over is profit. That is the business model. 30m is just football manager nonsense.

My point is why sell a proven player and not make a profit. Again we will have to fork out at least £20 to replace him and they would be unproven in the EPL. Yes Negredo was proven in Spain to an extent but he wasn't even rated above Soldado. Having scored 26 goals in the season should make him a more enticing player, and seeing as how Atleti are now interested him and weren't last year would point to that being the case.

FantasyIreland said:
The Star reporting Spurs may enter the bidding.
Fucking hell I believe the Daily Sport more than the Star . The one place Negredo won`t go is Spurs .

Sell sell sell. Get a decent fee for him while he's worth something. Get Cavani in and demote Dzeko to third choice. Sounds like fantasy stuff but this is the kind of deal we need to be completing if we're to be European champions.

Joburg Hero said:
Sell sell sell. Get a decent fee for him while he's worth something. Get Cavani in and demote Dzeko to third choice. Sounds like fantasy stuff but this is the kind of deal we need to be completing if we're to be European champions.
Have they got the money?

Joburg Hero said:

In a perfect world we should sell everything that works great and get exciting new people who haven't played together yet. There's nothing fun about a guy who's scored critical goals for us two seasons in a row in Dzeko... let's trade up for a guy who may or may not succeed!

I like Dzeko, I wanted him first choice throughout last season, but there are plenty of upgrades out there and a club of our standing needs to upgrade, especially when Aguero is missing so regularly.

I can see Negredo leaving but not Dzeko. After all the interviews with Pellegrini and Dzeko between the pair of them they have really struck a professional relationship that has benefited both of them. I don't see Pellegrini selling him!
Especially not when Dzeko has delivered for Pellegrini almost every time he has called upon him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.