Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

Joburg Hero said:
I like Dzeko, I wanted him first choice throughout last season, but there are plenty of upgrades out there and a club of our standing needs to upgrade, especially when Aguero is missing so regularly.

Not sure how far back your City lineage goes, but out of curiosity were you calling for a better finisher than Goater 15 years ago too? Finding someone who regularly scores goals is a lot more rare than people give it credit. I'll take results over fancy finishing any day of the week. If it works, don't change it. And it's working.

I think people forget how often quality strikers just don't succeed at another club. Remember how good Crespo was in 2003? Couldn't miss, there was no way it could fail for Chelsea. But it did.

Hoping the club feel the same way. Shiny and new isn't always what we need.

Tron Coltrane said:
Joburg Hero said:
I like Dzeko, I wanted him first choice throughout last season, but there are plenty of upgrades out there and a club of our standing needs to upgrade, especially when Aguero is missing so regularly.

Not sure how far back your City lineage goes, but out of curiosity were you calling for a better finisher than Goater 15 years ago too? Finding someone who regularly scores goals is a lot more rare than people give it credit. I'll take results over fancy finishing any day of the week. If it works, don't change it. And it's working.

I think people forget how often quality strikers just don't succeed at another club. Remember how good Crespo was in 2003? Couldn't miss, there was no way it could fail for Chelsea. But it did.

I loved Goater, but expectations change and you have to move on with it.

City just need to take him off the market officially and stop all this interest....we need to keep him atleast this year while the restrictions in place and then plan big money move for 2015, if needed...

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 2m
Daily Star: Tottenham have joined Atletico Madrid in the race to sign £20million rated Alvaro Negredo.

Joburg Hero said:
Tron Coltrane said:
Joburg Hero said:

I loved Goater, but expectations change and you have to move on with it.

I agree you can't stand still at the top as no fucker else does, having said that Dzeko should stay at least this season, but would not be adverse to selling the beast if we could get Sanchez

Why would we sell to Spurs, I wouldn't sell a cold to that utter prick of a chairman Levy, if the boot was on the other foot he would be trying to extract 35 million out of us!

I don't understand the obession with wanting to buy and sell players all the time, make as few changes to the 'title winning team' as possible, add a bit of quality rather than pulling it to pieces again!

SiWatts90 said:
Why would we sell to Spurs, I wouldn't sell a cold to that utter prick of a chairman Levy, if the boot was on the other foot he would be trying to extract 35 million out of us!

I don't understand the obession with wanting to buy and sell players all the time, make as few changes to the 'title winning team' as possible, add a bit of quality rather than pulling it to pieces again!
sometimes its not the club but the player who makes a wave to move and club has to respond it could be negredo who wishes to go back to spain or his family .

The only reason Negredo will be going is if he's found it hard to adapt to life in England

No chance of us selling to Spurs and even then i doubt he would go there

If he wants to go back to Spain then sell him to Ath Madrid at the right price for us and then go for Sanchez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.