Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

Joburg Hero said:
Sell sell sell. Get a decent fee for him while he's worth something. Get Cavani in and demote Dzeko to third choice. Sounds like fantasy stuff but this is the kind of deal we need to be completing if we're to be European champions.

Are you still here ? I thought the mods would have got bored of you by now.

ATLETICO MADRID UP BID FOR MAN CITY STRIKER NEGREDO
Submitted by Tribal Football Staff 3 hours ago
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/atletico-madrid-bid-man-city-striker-negredo-4029173?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page#.U7Qj3PldXLo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... 7Qj3PldXLo</a>

Atletico Madrid are tabling an improved bid for Manchester City striker Alvaro Negredo.

AS says Atletico had a €15 million offer for Negredo turned down by City last week and are now returning with an increased bid.

As Diego Costa is now officially a £32 million Chelsea signing, Atletico are stepping up their pursuit of Negredo as his direct replacement.

Armed with the new cash raised, Atletico will now offer €25 million to convince City to part with Negredo, who is also being linked with Tottenham today.

If €25 million I will be interested to see what we do.

I wouldn't want Negredo to leave but if it meant we got Sanchez then I think I would definitely consider.

I think we could do with Sanchez's added pace because we are lost at times when Sergio is out.

Joburg Hero said:
Sell sell sell. Get a decent fee for him while he's worth something. Get Cavani in and demote Dzeko to third choice. Sounds like fantasy stuff but this is the kind of deal we need to be completing if we're to be European champions.
You really are a tedious little man, do us all a favour and do one, if you don't understand. 'Do one' it means get the fuck out!

stony said:
Joburg Hero said:

Agreed,fook the troll off.

sam-caddick said:

I wouldn't want Negredo to leave but if it meant we got Sanchez then I think I would definitely consider.

I think we could do with Sanchez's added pace because we are lost at times when Sergio is out.

We won't be signing Sanchez it looks like. Arsenal and Liverpool are far more advanced in efforts to sign him with Arsenal said to be very close with a £32m offer.

On the other hand, Di Maria could become available later this summer since fickle Real Madrid, not content with a team that won them the CL and wanting shiny new toys from the World Cup, are said to be going after James Rodriguez.

LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:

We won't be signing Sanchez it looks like. Arsenal and Liverpool are far more advanced in efforts to sign him with Arsenal said to be very close with a £32m offer.

On the other hand, Di Maria could become available later this summer since fickle Real Madrid, not content with a team that won them the CL and wanting shiny new toys from the World Cup, are said to be going after James Rodriguez.
I wouldn't touch Di Maria on his WC performances so far. He looks like a glorified Steve McMinimum to me.

I'm no cynic said:
LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:

I wouldn't touch Di Maria on his WC performances so far. He looks like a glorified Steve McMinimum to me.
Aguero looks like a glorified Lee Bradbury. We should sell him, don't you agree?

Tricky_Trev said:
I'm no cynic said:
LoveCity said:

Aguero looks like a glorified Lee Bradbury. We should sell him, don't you agree?
Now that's being silly.

FantasyIreland said:
stony said:
Joburg Hero said:

Agreed,fook the troll off.
Yep this fuckwit troll needs banning with a fuckyou and goodnight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.