Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
All the advertising and promotion of all products and sponsors are controlled by UEFA on CL nights. Even the Etihad signs are covered over. I guess the companies who do sponsor the CL pay an absolute fortune, so only their products and services get promoted.

One thing I noticed about the UCL sponsors' adverts on the big screens on Tuesday is that at least two of them still feature Messi, despite the fact he no longer plays in UCL competitions. Seemed a bit bizarre to me.

Reactions: PPT
No, he’s over performing in a needy attempt to get noticed. “Please somebody, anybody, look at me - I want a career in the media, I’m desperate”
City fan doing that job think he’s already living the dream pal what’s the need be noticed you just sounding like a guy that grumbles at everything definitely too cool for the poznan and all that

whole stadium ?
minus two,me and my 16 year old .

if it takes an announcer to get the crowd going,we're fucked.
we are actually, apart from the big games .

It's a sign of the times. We've become a little spoiled.

Our fans mostly sit on our hands against the Bournemouths of the world because we're waiting for the 3rd goal to come, even at 0-0.

When you see the United games, the Liverpools, the Real Madrids, it's different.

It's a sign of the times. We've become a little spoiled.

Our fans mostly sit on our hands against the Bournemouths of the world because we're waiting for the 3rd goal to come, even at 0-0.

When you see the United games, the Liverpools, the Real Madrids, it's different.
Its all relative and seems generarational
my lad who is just 16, is olde school as they come ,no doubt my cynism and cityitis has rubbed off on him,
yet i asked him yesterday about what he witnessed tues from the young boys,
he thought it was awesome ,i laughed , he said its better than our shite fans.

I told him,we haven't always been this indifferent and shite, just the big games are all we have left now
for most fans to show their passion.

City fan doing that job think he’s already living the dream pal what’s the need be noticed you just sounding like a guy that grumbles at everything definitely too cool for the poznan and all that
Nah I love the poznan, loved the bananas, love the self deprecating wit of our fanbase, love how unique we are.

It’s never cool to call yourself cool but as a fanbase we are cool, we’re comfortable with where we’ve been and where we are, comfortable in our own skin and we don’t need to try too hard.

This guy tries too hard. We don’t need pretend excitement, exaggerated accents or cheerleaders. None of that is fun, none of that is what we’re about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.