Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
It's a sign of the times. We've become a little spoiled.

Our fans mostly sit on our hands against the Bournemouths of the world because we're waiting for the 3rd goal to come, even at 0-0.

When you see the United games, the Liverpools, the Real Madrids, it's different.
Are they? I think not. Both United & Liverpool fans have the exact same complaints as us on non-big game match days. Their forums are full of it. Just like this one is. We are no better or worse than the vast majority of PL teams.
If anyone thinks that Bluemoon is representative of the overall MCFC fanbase then they are very mistaken.

Are they? I think not. Both United & Liverpool fans have the exact same complaints as us on non-big game match days. Their forums are full of it. Just like this one is. We are no better or worse than the vast majority of PL teams.
If anyone thinks that Bluemoon is representative of the overall MCFC fanbase then they are very mistaken.
I should have been clearer. I meant those games. When those types of teams come to town, we're alive and kicking for it.

The influx of people who are Haaland fans, not City fans is pretty brutal.

People who support players over teams in general can fuck off.
We’ve had it before with Dzeko and Mahrez, but this was a new low
Happily a few of the regulars told the dickheads that CITY were saving him for more important games, when they definitely wouldn’t be there. So tough shit
Player over club fans have a special place in hell

All the advertising and promotion of all products and sponsors are controlled by UEFA on CL nights. Even the Etihad signs are covered over. I guess the companies who do sponsor the CL pay an absolute fortune, so only their products and services get promoted.
I had my flag confiscated at the Ataturk because it had the Jagermeister logo on it.

Boooo...

Don’t mind the announcer. He’s been hired to do something about our atmosphere and make it more fun. The crowd seems to respond to him anyway. Alright he might be a bit OTT when he’s got the camera on but inside the ground he sounds good. We’re playing champayne football with some of the best players in the world last thing we need is a 1/2 pint of pale ale as our announcer.

Last edited:
Happily a few of the regulars told the dickheads that CITY were saving him for more important games, when they definitely wouldn’t be there. So tough shit
Is there not an argument to be made that says once they're here a certain percentage of them will stay here even when (if) Haaland goes ?

Don’t mind the announcer. He’s been hired to do something about our atmosphere and make it more fun. The crowd seems to respond to him anyway. Alright he might be a bit OTT when he’s got the camera on but inside the ground he sounds good. We’re playing champayne football with some of the best players in the world last thing we need is a 1/2 pint of pale ale as our announcer.
Genuine question, do you really find a goal celebration more enjoyable because of his input ?

It's like at the cricket - when a batsman hits a glorious drive through extra cover for four, is my enjoyment of that really enhanced by clantily scad "dancers" gyrating in front of pyrotechnics at the boundary edge ?

No it isn't.

Surely Valhalla?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.