Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I notice the Luton tickets haven’t got any seat numbers on them and it just says, sit where you like.

I don’t imagine for a minute that would be something City would be keen on. But I reckon if they were to designate a couple of blocks as unreserved, it would go a long way to improving the atmosphere. Especially if it was standing.

The energy in this stadium for the match was insane hopefully it’s similar on Saturday

Went fucking bananas for Sergio's goal and that one. That Liverpool side to give them their due were formidable opponents. The quality of football being played that night and the intensity of both teams was awesome to watch. I'd show that match to anybody who says they don't like football.

Went fucking bananas for Sergio's goal and that one. That Liverpool side to give them their due were formidable opponents. The quality of football being played that night and the intensity of both teams was awesome to watch. I'd show that match to anybody who says they don't like football.

Very true, the quality of both teams has never been passed in the Premier League IMO.

Last edited:
Shame this game is 12.30 as it will probably be a fairly low key match both on and off the pitch. Should have been later but I suppose the concerns about fans behaviour has driven this one.

Shame this game is 12.30 as it will probably be a fairly low key match both on and off the pitch. Should have been later but I suppose the concerns about fans behaviour has driven this one.
Last year was the same time v these tbh wasn’t the greatest atmosphere we had produced but was still good kind of game which would always have some atmosphere no matter what

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.