Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Disappointed that this one's an early kickoff. If it was a 5:30 kickoff I'd expect an absolute cauldron, instead I think it will be decent

I know I can't say much as I didn't go but it sounded like everyone took diazepam at half time.

Not suprised with the flat atmosphere. 12.30. Fairly early season. Cagey match that neither side wanted to lose. Average performance by both teams. But most of all, the knowledge that one goal was never going to be enough, if we had gone two up it would have been very different.

When i dont attend a game its always difficult to criticise our fans , but on the TV it sounded poor , ive been in the South Stand a few times this season and its been bouncing at times but hardly heard anything from our fans or the Dippers , Pep trying to rouse the crowd is embarrassing , we are better than that. The 12.30 kick offs dont help , building up to a 3pm or later kick off always gets fans on the booze and in a more raucous atmosphere , lets put it right against Spuds next Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.