Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
If we want a better atmosphere then the club needs to stop selling tickets to tourists and start using the points system for Cityzen members. Some bellend infront of me started filming the Liverpool celebrations after they scored.

How the fuck did a dipper end up with a ticket in the home end. It exposes how shite the club are with home tickets. They don't give a fuck who they sell to as long as the price is right. Then wonder why the atmosphere is shite.

How the fuck did a dipper end up with a ticket in the home end. It exposes how shite the club are with home tickets. They don't give a fuck who they sell to as long as the price is right. Then wonder why the atmosphere is shite.
maybe a blue selling to a dipper tourist,its not very difficult to grasp.

It happened in the row in front of me. Two Liverpool fans jumped up when they scored. They were told in no uncertain terms to leave - immediately. They just sat there. They were told again to leave let’s just say rather forcefully. They just sat there. One fan then physically dragged one of them out into the aisle. Then it got naughty. A load of so called City fans laid into him and gave him a serious hiding. Completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Easy to kick fuck out of a single defenceless bloke when it’s one versus twenty. They shouldn’t have been there. They shouldn’t have jumped up, but they didn’t deserve the serious kicking they got.

Stewards should do their job, not excusing people battering someone 20 on 1, but they should be getting away fans fucked off out of the home end quickly for their own safety as much as anyone elses.

It happened in the row in front of me. Two Liverpool fans jumped up when they scored. They were told in no uncertain terms to leave - immediately. They just sat there. They were told again to leave let’s just say rather forcefully. They just sat there. One fan then physically dragged one of them out into the aisle. Then it got naughty. A load of so called City fans laid into him and gave him a serious hiding. Completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Easy to kick fuck out of a single defenceless bloke when it’s one versus twenty. They shouldn’t have been there. They shouldn’t have jumped up, but they didn’t deserve the serious kicking they got.
I agree with you, but they were idiots it’s like playing chicken on the M6 they put themselves at risk, were they British?

Stewards should do their job, not excusing people battering someone 20 on 1, but they should be getting away fans fucked off out of the home end quickly for their own safety as much as anyone elses.
i had a united fan behind me in the group stages of the champs league last season,i went and got a steward to have him removed and he,the steward,then his co workers refused to say or do anything about him,the **** was in on a £10 student ticket that infuriated me even more has id paid more on the champs league cup scheme.
they moved us into the colin bell.stand level 3 from ss3 ,i said either move me or him or id throw the **** down the stairs.they moved me.

Simple resolution is keep your mouth shut , been in plenty of home ends watching City and kept quiet , it shouldn’t be like that but it is so show some common sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.