Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Let’s see how many of these half and hall scarfers, day trippers, tourists, etc come back if City are relegated to the Championship.(not saying City will be)

Who is Soriano and his marketing team going to sell the tickets to then?

They won't be there, not a chance.

Let’s see how many of these half and hall scarfers, day trippers, tourists, etc come back if City are relegated to the Championship.(not saying City will be)

Who is Soriano and his marketing team going to sell the tickets to then?

Begging local schools

What was that announcement about after about 75 minutes telling us to stop singing offensive chants ? I didn’t hear one all game, seemed to just be after ‘Ilkay made the scousers cry’ but surely not in relation to that
Didn't hear any offensive chanting on the box. Some scousers saying we sang feed the scousers, the poor fucking snowflakes. I wonder if it was to do with that?

2 at side of us yesterday, these mysterious so called season ticket owned tickets again,bollocks they are club owned, club are lying, been over it before on here.

It's gone, it's all about money these days, it just so happens that we have been fantastic on the pitch, so it definitely masks the facts that the club is all about money, but they are, not gonna use terms like selling our soul, but club has really started to lose it's identity with the faithful supporters who have been going through the shit times in past 30 years.

It's disappointing in a way, in fact very disappointing, but that's what happens when the club grows to what we are today I suppose.

Then we have the leader getting agitated about noise, it's not pretty, hard for ALL the crowd to get up for it when a third of them will not be stepping foot in the place for rest of season.

It's your Kevin Parker's of this world that need to intervene, but from what I was told about him on holiday and his circles, he's probably no bloody good neither, well he's never represented me that's for sure.

Losing the fans would be the biggest thing City need to worry about more than the 115 charges for me.

This is a good point. There was a lass in the row in front of me over from Qatar, never been to the ground before and is only over on holiday so won't be going again this season. The regular ST holders to the right of me weren't there either and replaced by people from that part of the world also. I'm baffled how they've got seats for this fixture. They obviously haven't met the 5 game criteria. If they've bought it from the club it must have been re-badged hospitality. The hypocrisy of the 5 game criteria imposed on regular blues yet not on those with a fatter wallets is laughable (although really not that funny).

I'm not anti-tourist but I think these seats should be going to regular blues. These individuals obviously aren't going to contribute anything towards the atmosphere. Instances like mine must have been occurring elsewhere in the stadium too. As pointed out by somebody else there seemed to be a lot of half and half scarves knocking about yesterday. Sanitised shite.

Thought the game and atmosphere were a bit flat, to be honest, but that's what GMP wanted. Was equally as true of Liverpool as it was us.

I personally don't feel like I've got a rhythm to this season yet, these international breaks have been an absolute killer.

That run-in last season were some of the best and most enjoyable moments I've ever had in football. The bus welcomes, the tifos, the inflatable bananas. You could see some of the best football teams in the world absolutely wilt and you could see the role we played in that. I hope we can build now to something approaching that in the spring.

Whilst I appreciate the thinking behind the constant tannoy and screen announcements telling us what can't and won't be tolerated, it does create a very overly controlled, sterile environment. Overkill when only a handful have ever really transgressed. Hardly conducive to terrace chanting/atmosphere. Initiative after fcking Initiative!!
Won't be long before anything other than foam hands clapping is a disciplinary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.