Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Been in same seat since behind Pep since we moved and the profile of "fans" around me totally changed radically over years and many of my mates just priced out going and its time of the games for TV ..........more 'Tristins and Tourists' than ever before and especially at big games....Pep tries his best to get crowd to make more noise BUT if you try to stand/chant/shout/swear/fart they give you a funny disgusting look, tut or tell stewards .........they fucking sit eating food for 85 mins, messing with their phones and do fuck all to take part in game and support team - then piss off before end! (very quietly!) AND DONT GET ME GOING ON HALF HALF SCARFS....BAN THEM!

It’s easy to blame a 12:30 kick off, but it’s the same at every PL match that has an early kick off. For whatever reason it really does effect the atmosphere.

Yep and one manager only gets asked about there fans being quiet

I can not believe how many people got up and left at 80 mins after they scored....
Neither can I but the early leavers weren’t as bad today, I sit at back row of Colin Bell half way line and have great view of the ground emptying and also know it took much longer to get out yesterday

Sick of our support being derided , mainly by plastic fans on forums who have never even been to a game , we are as passionate and loyal as any Rag or Dipper , in fact we have been tested and witnessed abject failure and stood by our team. Dippers and Rags cry and whimper if they dont finish in the top six , try the third tier of football you lightweight self entitled plastic tw*ts.

It's hard not to get sucked in, but you have to remind yourself how childish they are. 'Pep should know by now they don't have any fans', 'hard to do when there's only 20 of them', 'plastic club' blah, blah, blah. Really?!! Are you actually expecting somebody to believe we only have 20 fans in a 50k stadium? or is it sarcasm that's an attempt at being humourus? Must have also missed the hilarity of that. They're usually just pathetic jibes followed by a 'lol' at the end. Sums the twats up.

I do wish Pep would stop giving them ammunition though. Whilst it was flatter than expected it's ironic the dippers are spouting off about atmosphere as their away section contributed absolutely fuck all to it.

No, the fans need to level up, play their part and not just sit there like spoilt entitled brats.
You reap what you sow. The club have out priced our working class fan base and made it like a theme park whilst touting tickets themselves. Know so many who i never thought would stop going but have fucked it off due to pricing etc. Sure it’s the same for many other blues who previously went through all the bad times and good.

2 at side of us yesterday, these mysterious so called season ticket owned tickets again,bollocks they are club owned, club are lying, been over it before on here.

It's gone, it's all about money these days, it just so happens that we have been fantastic on the pitch, so it definitely masks the facts that the club is all about money, but they are, not gonna use terms like selling our soul, but club has really started to lose it's identity with the faithful supporters who have been going through the shit times in past 30 years.

It's disappointing in a way, in fact very disappointing, but that's what happens when the club grows to what we are today I suppose.

Then we have the leader getting agitated about noise, it's not pretty, hard for ALL the crowd to get up for it when a third of them will not be stepping foot in the place for rest of season.

It's your Kevin Parker's of this world that need to intervene, but from what I was told about him on holiday and his circles, he's probably no bloody good neither, well he's never represented me that's for sure.

Losing the fans would be the biggest thing City need to worry about more than the 115 charges for me.

Been in same seat since behind Pep since we moved and the profile of "fans" around me totally changed radically over years and many of my mates just priced out going and its time of the games for TV ..........more 'Tristins and Tourists' than ever before and especially at big games....Pep tries his best to get crowd to make more noise BUT if you try to stand/chant/shout/swear/fart they give you a funny disgusting look, tut or tell stewards .........they fucking sit eating food for 85 mins, messing with their phones and do fuck all to take part in game and support team - then piss off before end! (very quietly!) AND DONT GET ME GOING ON HALF HALF SCARFS....BAN THEM!

That's it exactly they have priced out working class local support and replaced them with the tourist/YouTube fans. Wembley in the charity shield showed exactly what that does to the atmosphere. They can't have it both ways. It's the same at every top class club now. I'm lucky enough to have a season ticket but I tell you there's no way I'd be paying £60+ for a league game if I didn't. Not a chance. Tourist will though and there's the problem. While we are the hottest ticket in town it's no problem for the club. When Pep goes and if we go a couple of seasons trophy less we'll see how it pans out then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.