Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
This is a good point. There was a lass in the row in front of me over from Qatar, never been to the ground before and is only over on holiday so won't be going again this season. The regular ST holders to the right of me weren't there either and replaced by people from that part of the world also. I'm baffled how they've got seats for this fixture. They obviously haven't met the 5 game criteria. If they've bought it from the club it must have been re-badged hospitality. The hypocrisy of the 5 game criteria imposed on regular blues yet not on those with a fatter wallets is laughable (although really not that funny).

I'm not anti-tourist but I think these seats should be going to regular blues. These individuals obviously aren't going to contribute anything towards the atmosphere. Instances like mine must have been occurring elsewhere in the stadium too. As pointed out by somebody else there seemed to be a lot of half and half scarves knocking about yesterday. Sanitised shite.
I suspect its sites like this these people are using, no idea how the site gets the tickets or if the club gets a cut but there is no criteria to buy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231126_100021_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231126_100021_Samsung Internet.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 47
There was a lass in the row in front of me over from Qatar, never been to the ground before and is only over on holiday so won't be going again this season. The regular ST holders to the right of me weren't there either and replaced by people from that part of the world also. I'm baffled how they've got seats for this fixture.

I'm not anti-tourist but I think these seats should be going to regular blues. These individuals obviously aren't going to contribute anything towards the atmosphere. Instances like mine must have been occurring elsewhere in the stadium too. As pointed out by somebody else there seemed to be a lot of half and half scarves knocking about yesterday. Sanitised shite.
I don't think we need to be baffled: it sounds quite straightforward. The SC holders have likely sold their ticket on a grey market resale site and recouped a massive chunk of their SC price in doing so.

The tickets can go to regular blues, but if they're willing to sell them on for 5x the face value and some of the richest people on the planet are willing to fly into see the game and pay that sort of money then then this is always going to happen.

Treat yourself to.a derby ticket if you haven't got one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231126_100348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231126_100348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20231126_100337_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231126_100337_Samsung Internet.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 45
I don't think we need to be baffled: it sounds quite straightforward. The SC holders have likely sold their ticket on a grey market resale site and recouped a massive chunk of their SC price in doing so.

The tickets can go to regular blues, but if they're willing to sell them on for 5x the face value and some of the richest people on the planet are willing to fly into see the game and pay that sort of money then then this is always going to happen.

Not saying that doesn't happen but with it being electronic now I'm not exactly sure how this would work? There's the option to transfer tickets but on the assumption the other person has a City account to pass it onto. Can't exactly sell it like that with an asterix stating they needed to have a City account. Or would they just forward an email on?

I suspect they've been sold by the club. Like the ones they clearly held back last year against the dippers.

I suspect its sites like this these people are using, no idea how the site gets the tickets or if the club gets a cut but there is no criteria to buy
They had a deal with Viagogo was it at one point? I've also seen on somebody's post a while back a mate's ticket was banned for selling on one of those sites so I have my suspicions the club still sell them like this too.

Pep is the only manager ever who gets asked about the fans not making enough noise! There is another narrative being set by the media over the last few years and it's to criticise us fans!

The swamp is a morgue Anfield the same no media ever ask those managers about there fans sat on there arse quiet as a mouse!
And what do you think those managers would say if they were asked about the fans? They would say the fans are great, they love them. It would all be positive. If Pep came out with some of that every time he was asked then they might stop asking. The very reason they ask him is because they know what answer they are going to get and it suits their narrative and agenda down to the ground.

At the end of the day, he wants a rousing crowd noise but it is hard to be all roused while they are passing it sideways or backward, I appreciate it is good footballing skill and has won us loads of trophies etc but it doesn't have you on the edge of your seat in excitement.
When Doku gets on the ball and is running at the LB you could hear the change in levels for example.

Fans roar their team on when they are attacking, that is the nature of football, when the ball is being stroked around the back, how do you roar that on?

Not saying that doesn't happen but with it being electronic now I'm not exactly sure how this would work? There's the option to transfer tickets but on the assumption the other person has a City account to pass it onto. Can't exactly sell it like that with an asterix stating they needed to have a City account. Or would they just forward an email on?

I suspect they've been sold by the club. Like the ones they clearly held back last year against the dippers.

They had a deal with Viagogo was it at one point? I've also seen on somebody's post a while back a mate's ticket was banned for selling on one of those sites so I have my suspicions the club still sell them like this too.
If you google man city tickets there are dozens of these sites offering tickets way over the asking price, surely the club must be complicit as it wouldn't be hard for them to track these tickets and block them

Exactly. He should keep his mouth shut on this stuff. Now they say even Pep thinks the Etihad is a library. Full of plastic’s. Got no fans etc. utter stupidity.
it will be like us with bacon faces comments soon

Fans singing peps right

Neither can I but the early leavers weren’t as bad today, I sit at back row of Colin Bell half way line and have great view of the ground emptying and also know it took much longer to get out yesterday
I agree both sets of fans wasn't up for it yesterday.
But I've not seen the ground almost full at 90mins(prem games) like it was yesterday for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.