Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Yeah imagine wanting some noise at a football match
Yeah, we get that but if he took his head out of his arse it wouldn’t be hard to see the reason the atmosphere is dropping off. It’s to do with the club and his mates. Obviously plenty of other big grounds are the same but we’re the only ones consistently getting called out for it, possibly due to our manager.

Reactions: PPT
Yeah, we get that but if he took his head out of his arse it wouldn’t be hard to see the reason the atmosphere is dropping off. It’s to do with the club and his mates. Obviously plenty of other big grounds are the same but we’re the only ones consistently getting called out for it, possibly due to our manager.
The "match day experience" has been going down the pan for years .........worse every year.

Most just sat down eating hot dogs or on phones now. Gone all American

It's his fucking mates who have driven the noise out, he should direct his digs there

In fairness mate the atmosphere has been discussed for years its one of the reasons I stopped going although the cost and working most Saturdays were the main ones.

There were enough local supporters jn there to make a noise as it was heard briefly. For whatever reason they just couldn't be arsed. If we were playing Bournemouth I wouldn't have been so surprised but Liverpool? It's a very important game against a shit bag club who we hate.

I was surprised by how bad it was. It was like every fucker had been on their works Xmas do. Probably why the game was so poor. Everyone, including the players, seemed to wish they were having a lie in.

I thought it was alright from block 110 yesterday, it was a bit tense at times but was a cagey game and early kick off so to be expected.

Liverpool fans were awful which didn’t help, only heard from them after they scored really.

In fairness mate the atmosphere has been discussed for years its one of the reasons I stopped going although the cost and working most Saturdays were the main ones.

There were enough local supporters jn there to make a noise as it was heard briefly. For whatever reason they just couldn't be arsed. If we were playing Bournemouth I wouldn't have been so surprised but Liverpool? It's a very important game against a shit bag club who we hate.

I was surprised by how bad it was. It was like every fucker had been on their works Xmas do. Probably why the game was so poor. Everyone, including the players, seemed to wish they were having a lie in.
that kick off time is fucking shit

Your probably right , Pearce didn't ask for the chants to be piped through the tannoy at that Bolton game because the Atmosphere was electric did he.

Exactly. He should shut the fuck up. He’s a negative stuck record about our home support. If he’s so constantly upset about our home support, maybe he should go back to Bayern Munich and bask in the (German) Ultra atmosphere, he’s missing so much.
Jesus wept.

So us fans can discuss the lack of noise at a game but he can't. I'm not sure how much our manager knows about the ticket office.

Anyhow as mentioned there were enough 'normal ' fans in there to make more of a noise. Simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.