Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I agree, but that’s where we as fans have to make our voice heard. If the various supporters groups get together we can change things. We have to try.

If the club only want to focus on profits then we (somehow) need to explain to pep the effect that will have on atmosphere.

The club are listening to the fans behind the scenes. It’s whether the club takes it onboard fully, in part, or not at all. My gut feeling is the club will compromise and look to deliver a vocal NS home end, but will also want to find a way to drive match day revenues further. How the club sorts that out and compromises on the NSL2 (layout/seating) conundrum is anyones guess.

The club are listening to the fans behind the scenes. It’s whether the club takes it onboard fully, in part, or not at all. My gut feeling is the club will compromise and look to deliver a vocal NS home end, but will also want to find a way to drive match day revenues further. How the club sorts that out and compromises on the NSL2 (layout/seating) conundrum is anyones guess.
Unfortunately I don’t think the club are listening to the fans behind the scenes. They may well be hearing what the fans say, but they aren’t listening.

Behave, Pep is bang out of order with that bollocks and he’s distracting from the fact, we missed a hatful of chances and Trent walked straight through and scored with no tracking back by the mid. So yeah he’s done a great job reflecting from the players, at our expense again. We always turn up, yes it was a flat atmosphere, but Jesus, perfectly good rationale has been given by Big Steve. Peps not always right you know fella. Ffs.

Stop making excuses for poor support. We’re watching the best football we’ve ever seen. We were playing the second best team the Premier League has ever seen, our biggest, most hated rivals FFS. Not Fulham, not Bournemouth.

If Pep hadn’t said anything we know our support on Saturday was piss-poor. Bernardo asked for our support on Friday because he knew it couldn’t be relied on. Are you going to have a go at him as well?

Stop making excuses for poor support. We’re watching the best football we’ve ever seen. We were playing the second best team the Premier League has ever seen, our biggest, most hated rivals FFS. Not Fulham, not Bournemouth.

If Pep hadn’t said anything we know our support on Saturday was piss-poor. Bernardo asked for our support on Friday because he knew it couldn’t be relied on. Are you going to have a go at him as well?
Go to bed lad, you’re pissed. Drama queen

If you think Saturday was bad, wait til you see what's coming for the big end of season showdowns in Spring. Livefootball tickets (reseller agency) are selling for Chelsea at home, and their website says they have 3,776 tickets left, and you get a message to say that more than 500 people have already bought for this game off that site. These are usually event tourists and not passionate City fans buying these. I have absolutely no issue with tourists or new fans, any convert to our cause is welcome, but thousands of tickets on general sale to absolutely anybody, for crunch games, when we really need dedicated loud Blues in those seats.....and Pep wonders why it's quiet!

Screenshot_20231127-223012.png

Well done for being reasonable and not all defensive like some on here!

What excuse do Liverpool fans have? 3000 of them against their new hated rivals, yet for 80 minutes you couldn’t hear them singing. Even after Liverpool scored Liverpool fans only sang for 5 minutes then went quiet again as CIty looked for a winner.

I watched Spurs v Villa. A single tier home end behind the goal that holds 17,500 Spurs fans and for most of the match you could hear a pin drop with the odd “come on you Spurs”.

All fans have an off day for whatever reason. City fans are no different. This season our home support has been pretty good as a rule. Pep hadn’t complained about our support until Saturday. I can assure you our support will be much better on Sunday against Spurs. Don’t expect any improvement on our support tomorrow night against Leipzig in a dead rubber.

If you think Saturday was bad, wait til you see what's coming for the big end of season showdowns in Spring. Livefootball tickets (reseller agency) are selling for Chelsea at home, and their website says they have 3,776 tickets left, and you get a message to say that more than 500 people have already bought for this game off that site. These are usually event tourists and not passionate City fans buying these. I have absolutely no issue with tourists or new fans, any convert to our cause is welcome, but thousands of tickets on general sale to absolutely anybody, for crunch games, when we really need dedicated loud Blues in those seats.....and Pep wonders why it's quiet!

View attachment 99842

Sorry.

How can a ticket sell-on website get and sell 3700 home tickets for 1 match? That’s impossible! If City had 3700 stickets available for the Chelsea match, City would sell them on the OS?

Unfortunately I don’t think the club are listening to the fans behind the scenes. They may well be hearing what the fans say, but they aren’t listening.
We’ll eventually find out when City make a final decision on the NSL2 seating layout and make it public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.