Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Someone tell me which match this was and why the stand is empty so I can shut the feck out of someone winding me up.

1701130357969.png

When you watch some of the games down south Fulham,and Chelsea games you realise our atmosphere isn’t as bad as we make out

Go to bed lad, you’re pissed. Drama queen

‘Drama queen’? You’re the sad clown who was moaning about being cold at the game! Stay home tonight with your coco. Oh and you had to go work after the match. Bless. Wouldn’t want to sit next to you. No support just moaning.

Unfortunately I don’t think the club are listening to the fans behind the scenes. They may well be hearing what the fans say, but they aren’t listening.

Be akin to me going around to the sisters and she's yapping about some new beauty product when I'm sat on the sofa watching the football. Turn around 10 mins later and she's still chuntering away. Have no idea what's she's been talking about for the past 10 minutes and how she's found so much to say about it.

‘Drama queen’? You’re the sad clown who was moaning about being cold at the game! Stay home tonight with your coco. Oh and you had to go work after the match. Bless. Wouldn’t want to sit next to you. No support just moaning.
See that’s we differ you tool. You wouldn’t be sitting next to me. I stand and sing, clearly you sit in the quiet corner with your half & half scarf. Then harp on about poor support. I get it, it’s your first season ticket, you’re excited, but deluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.