Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
If you think Saturday was bad, wait til you see what's coming for the big end of season showdowns in Spring. Livefootball tickets (reseller agency) are selling for Chelsea at home, and their website says they have 3,776 tickets left, and you get a message to say that more than 500 people have already bought for this game off that site. These are usually event tourists and not passionate City fans buying these. I have absolutely no issue with tourists or new fans, any convert to our cause is welcome, but thousands of tickets on general sale to absolutely anybody, for crunch games, when we really need dedicated loud Blues in those seats.....and Pep wonders why it's quiet!

View attachment 99842
I use them for tickets on my trips back home, it’s getting harder and harder for occasional fans to get tickets from the club.

12.30 Kick off in freezing conditions..with a slow game unfolding on the pitch. Sometimes the atmosphere just isn't there and both sets of fans were quiet showing the nerves involved to make sure we didn't lose.

It happens, but yet we beat ourselves up about it, unneccesarily so.

Sorry.

How can a ticket sell-on website get and sell 3700 home tickets for 1 match? That’s impossible! If City had 3700 stickets available for the Chelsea match, City would sell them on the OS?
I agree, it seems absolutely mental, and hard to understand, but they have 934 on sale for Tottenham on Sunday, so they could have had a few thousand to start. These are real tickets, you can scroll down and see the actual blocks, and in some cases they have 4 together at the back of if the 320's. They are a very reliable seller, so I don't think they're spoofing on the numbers available, but like you, I just don't really understand why City do this. Maybe the agents also shift the lower level games for them as well and commit to take the same numbers, which is attractive to the club for say Bournemouth at home. There must be a logic to it somewhere Screenshot_20231127-234039.png

When Blackpool had their season in the prem they brought a fabulous atmosphere wherever they went. By common consent their worse atmosphere of the season was City away. Early kick off new years day both sets of fans nursed their hang overs in silence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.