Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The odd thing is that the semi against Madrid probably had more tourists than any other game we’ve ever played there. It felt like every ‘old-school’ blue in the ground contributed and made it a fantastic atmosphere.
Best 1st half of football ive ever witnessed in over 45 years of going

Best 1st half of football ive ever witnessed in over 45 years of going

Completely agree.

Cracking atmosphere building outside the ground beforehand and it carried on throughout the game. We play our part in the victory as much as the team IMO.

Great support, think that puts the atmosphere question to bed, in terms of the effect on team performance :)

To be fair the players and pep have said how the atmosphere effects them and helps them during games.

Take the United semi final fa cup game for instance. The players were feeding off the crowds energy, especially the poznan. I think that was a massive reason why we won. Even Madrids managers mentioned how our crowd effected their sides performance

If it has no effect at all we may as well play in an empty ground

To be fair the players and pep have said how the atmosphere effects them and helps them during games.

Take the United semi final fa cup game for instance. The players were feeding off the crowds energy, especially the poznan. I think that was a massive reason why we won. Even Madrids managers mentioned how our crowd effected their sides performance

If it has no effect at all we may as well play in an empty ground
The best football we have ever played was during lockdown when we went on a huge winning run playing total football reminiscent of 1970s Ajax.

The best football we have ever played was during lockdown when we went on a huge winning run playing total football reminiscent of 1970s Ajax.

That’s debatable. I’d say some of the football during the centurion season and under Mancini was some of the best we’ve ever played.

Can we win without a crowd, of course we can, but for some of our biggest games we’ve made a massive difference. The players and pep have said as much

Why should the loyal fans have to make up the numbers for games with less demand, but as soon as a big game comes around they're immediately turfed out for people with big wallets.

I agree that some agencies do work on their own, however I've seen too much to believe that the club doesn't work directly with these agencies.

I've said it before, but at Arsenal away this year there were 20 people on holiday from China, whose tickets were part of the holiday package. These 20 tickets were all together in a block.

You can't tell me that 20 tickets together in the away end has nothing to do with the club
Something not right when such a high percentage of limited away tickets are on agency websites, United’s away support seems opposite to their home, full of local’s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.