Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Ss3 best stand in the ground again
I had a good look around on about 80 minutes. Dozens and dozens of City fans are on their phones, totally ignoring the game in SS3 today. It's the way of the world. It's crap, but City fans are no different, no better or no worse than any other Premiership club.

It wasn't great on fairness.

CBL3 is wild, there are now so many kids and fans openly supporting the opposition it's crazy. There is not a single chant at all for the entire match, nor in large parts of the ground full stop. Roughly 10 people in my immediate eye shot didn't even stand when we opened the scoring. Two in front were on the phones for large parts and the two lads behind me were talking about some war game thing for the second half, and one of them was openly a United fan!!

Crazy stuff!

Pep. How to get the fans behind the team. Pass the ball sideways and back for 15 minutes, trying to keep the ball, and to see the game out.

Pep. How to get the fas behind the team. Pass the ball sideways and back for 15 minutes, trying to keep ball.

I get what you’re saying, but even when we scored there wasn’t much noise. I always hear how we are at our best when we are down and out, but at 2-1 huge amounts of people just got up and left. The players needed us and we offered nothing

Peps asking for more atmosphere, but as you say above the club are doing everything they can to fill the ground full of non city fans

No, other blocks in SSL1 were joining in and at least trying to sing.

Tell me where the CBS, the NS, and the ES, bar blocks 111 and 110 where today, especially at the end of the match, sat in abject silence and fucking off early.
At most grounds in Europe you have 3 of the 4 stands sat in Silence, because those 3 stands are full of coorperates/families/children/people who go to watch the game rather than sing. What we've got isn't any different to everyone else.

It's up to the singing section to sing, and the truth is that 80% of the people in SSL1 don't sing. It may sound good if you're in those blocks, but to the rest of the ground it sounds like a distant hum of noise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.