Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Nailed it mate...its not tourists it's the "silent majority" at the Etihad, long standing City fans who sit there like it's a fucking morgue !!! HELLO !!! Wake the fuck UP !!!!!
And the same ones who leave 15 minutes before the whistle. Our players could have used a bit more support and a little more appreciation towards the end of our games. We certainly needed that this past month.

exactly......thousands of blues watching in pubs now ....home games. Just like that shower of red cunts when they stopped going. Now we can see why.
Agreed. It was hard to give tickets away at weekend. So many who went for years would rather watch it at home in the pub these days

Fuck accepting it......may as well give up and watch on the telly
What's the alternative mate? We're a passive nation, a passive fanbase, who have taken the hits and done fuck all about it for years.

I've been going home and away for decades, I've never missed out on so many aways as I have this season, simply because I'm not in the target demographic. My tickets are going to businessman Tom and his boy Tristen, because they spend £100k per season on hospitality.

We have no representation on fan matters within the club, a box ticking City Matters, a totally inept OSC.

Who's gonna fight the good fight? Me and you? 1894? The globe-trotting Kevin Parker?

Revolutions don't happen in this Country, no-one can be arsed taking on the big wigs and no-one gives a fuck about the working man.

Such is life.

Shit ain't it.

What's the alternative mate? We're a passive nation, a passive fanbase, who have taken the hits and done fuck all about it for years.

I've been going home and away for decades, I've never missed out on so many aways as I have this season, simply because I'm not in the target demographic. My tickets are going to businessman Tom and his boy Tristen, because they spend £100k per season on hospitality.

We have no representation on fan matters within the club, a box ticking City Matters, a totally inept OSC.

Who's gonna fight the good fight? Me and you? 1894? The globe-trotting Kevin Parker?

Revolutions don't happen in this Country, no-one can be arsed taking on the big wigs and no-one gives a fuck about the working man.

Such is life.

Shit ain't it.
at least we have our memories of what it was like in the real Kippax..................never to be forgotten.

Wish the younger lot could have seen it.

We need to be attracting more younger fans who are the next generation. I don't think daytrippers/tourist are the biggest problem. We have around 36k seasoncard holders across the stadium. The problem is that a lot of blues cant be bothered anymore. They've seen us win it all. We need younger working class lads and lassies from across the city in the ground. Working class people from areas around the ground like Clayton or Openshaw cant afford these £60 adult or £40 child tickets. Let's actually incentivise working class people to get in. This will massively improve the atmosphere alongside a proper home end. And let's stop giving away tickets to corporates otherwise that will also kill off our away atmosphere.

at least we have our memories of what it was like in the real Kippax..................never to be forgotten.

Wish the younger lot could have seen it.
Treasured memories mate...and the mad away days in the lower tiers.

Can't think there will be many on here in 30 years, thinking back tearfully to magical days the Etihad, and the fantastic phone light shows.

The only reason I went to Belgrade was to relive the moody, undercover away vibe, as it used to be in the 80-90's.

Took me right back it did.

Because Soriano & Co are filling the Etihad full of tourists, day trippers, new, and casual City fans who have no emotional attachment to the club, as well as regular City fans who want to beat the traffic to get home early.
Bullsh*t. Enough with this narrative. This fire drill at home games has been going on since I started following this club after takeover. That's way before any tourists and day trippers would even bat an eye at Etihad's direction.

Treasured memories mate...and the mad away days in the lower tiers.

Can't think there will be many on here in 30 years, thinking back tearfully to magical days the Etihad, and the fantastic phone light shows.

The only reason I went to Belgrade was to relive the moody, undercover away vibe, as it used to be in the 80-90's.

Took me right back it did.
It wasn’t always like that in the Kippax,and it isn’t always quiet now.Been some great atmospheres recently and there were plenty of shit ones at Maine Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.