Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
A suggestion for the Mods - close the thread for comments, then re-open it after every home game, with copy/pasted comments from the previous home game. The same barking at the wind happens after every home game, the same stand v stand bullshit, the same slagging of our own...fucking yawnfest all season.

Football has changed, the club have changed, the European champions are not the City we once had. We belong to the world now. Dogshit alley is consigned to history, as is The Parkside. Typical City is dead. Pete the Badge is now Timothy the Tourist. Helens bell is now an I-pad. Pies are now a fillet of Venison with a nettle joius.

The sooner we all accept this new reality, the better chance we have of actually enjoying what's left of our game.

The alternative is that we drown in sentimental froth, engulfed by rage, howling at the injustice of it all, as the white van pulls up to cart us off the nuthouse.

Meanwhile, the world still turns.
Fuck accepting it......may as well give up and watch on the telly

I don’t think it’s the only reason but charging more than £50 pounds for palace at home is obviously going to apply more to the day tripper than a blue who would want to go with a mate or with a family they will be paying more than £100 that’s just not sustainable with current situation in the UK.

Absolute fucking nonsense

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s the only reason but charging more than £50 pounds for palace at home is obviously going to apply more to the day tripper than a blue who would want to go with a mate or with a family they will be paying more than £100 that’s just not sustainable with current situation in the UK.
exactly......thousands of blues watching in pubs now ....home games. Just like that shower of red cunts when they stopped going. Now we can see why.

So still a good 30/40 thousand who aren't in corporate...you're talking absolute nonsense.
Said this in another thread, out of 53,000,including 3000 away fans maybe 2000 will be corporate (a guess) the 8000 matchday fans will mainly be regulars and probably 2000 ish so called tourists (another guess).
Blaming those 4000 corporate / tourists out of 53000 for any lack of atmosphere is nonsense.
The fact we’ve had great atmospheres in games like the Madrid game prove it’s the occasion not the crowd make up that determine the atmosphere.
Besides I’ve seen tourists join in while some regulars don’t, or even worse constantly wonder around while the games on.

Said this in another thread, out of 53,000,including 3000 away fans maybe 2000 will be corporate (a guess) the 8000 matchday fans will mainly be regulars and probably 2000 ish so called tourists (another guess).
Blaming those 4000 corporate / tourists out of 53000 for any lack of atmosphere is nonsense.
The fact we’ve had great atmospheres in games like the Madrid game prove it’s the occasion not the crowd make up that determine the atmosphere.
Besides I’ve seen tourists join in while some regulars don’t, or even worse constantly wonder around while the games on.
You won't get a cauldron every single game ......we never have.

Anyway.......it's an argument been going on since they made the Kippax all seated.

Won't ever change...........sitting and singing/ballooning about doesn't mix well.

The safe standing areas need looking at again. Some kind of membership or something. I dunno.....it's not easy is it.

If you don't want to sing fuck off somewhere else? BUT replace with fuckers who want to join in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.