Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I get what you’re saying and I agree some of the biggest blues aren’t from Manchester or greater Manchester, but I don’t think it’s no chance whatsoever for some tickets. Liverpool for instance have tickets that are only available for people with an L postcode. This is because it became apparent locals couldn’t get tickets for games, which I hope never happens at city. The people of Manchester should always be able to go to their local side.

Besides, If prices are affordable everyone would have access. It wouldn’t matter then. Not that the above suggestion will happen anytime soon.

My lad checks weekly for tickets but its fast reaching the point that attending the Etihad is financial beyond us. Over 60quid a ticket for Sheffield no disrespect to Sheffield but how do City come up with that price ?

£120 tickets
£70 fuel
£40 beer n food.
£10 parking

That's £240 !

We would normally do 10 or more home games but not anymore :(
We try for away games down south but they are like rocking horse shit.

I get what you’re saying and I agree some of the biggest blues aren’t from Manchester or greater Manchester, but I don’t think it’s no chance whatsoever for some tickets. Liverpool for instance have tickets that are only available for people with an L postcode. This is because it became apparent locals couldn’t get tickets for games, which I hope never happens at city. The people of Manchester should always be able to go to their local side.

Besides, If prices are affordable everyone would have access. It wouldn’t matter then. Not that the above suggestion will happen anytime soon.
I’ve had the misfortune to be in Liverpool when they’re at home and you just don’t hear Scouse accents in red shirts. There’s a contingent over from Ireland and lots of people weren’t even speaking English.

Is it not a little ironic that someone called Cheadle Hulme is pushing for Manchester post codes? I’m assuming you’re SK something? Stockport City, pal. CH43 and proud.

I’m not going to start naming names but I think of one Blue based in Norfolk and another in Swindon who are home and away everywhere. They bleed Blue. They lose out so Scally Dave from Collyhurst gets in?

My lad checks weekly for tickets but its fast reaching the point that attending the Etihad is financial beyond us. Over 60quid a ticket for Sheffield no disrespect to Sheffield but how do City come up with that price ?

£120 tickets
£70 fuel
£40 beer n food.
£10 parking

That's £240 !

We would normally do 10 or more home games but not anymore :(
We try for away games down south but they are like rocking horse shit.
Much cheaper for the cup match the week after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.