Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
That stadium announcer is here for good now, isn’t he? I cannot believe we’ve all just allowed his antics to be normalised.

An absolutely monumental twat.

He's the type of guy who texts you a dozen shit memes a day that he's nabbed off Facebook and will no doubt tomorrow claim to not have had a shower since last year with his hand up waiting for people around him to high five him.

He's awful.

A few games back when Haaland scored and he did the "erling" expecting the crowd to go " haaland " and nobody did , he then shouts " nice one", down the mic should have been his last dance, don't have a go at the crowd for not joining in while you act like a ****. Dont get me started on Jackson and square face Pike, first question to Pep when he arrives on stage for the treble parade , " do you think oasis should get back together", They are all fans who have been put in roles they aren't qualified for.

Natalie Pike and Fanzone Danneh are insufferable - it’s like watching cheap kids tv - but the announcer guy is alright IMO.

I don't mind the announcer, but there's a time and a place.

When we went 1-0 up against Madrid, and he shouted BERNARDOOOOO, and the whole stadium shouted SILVA! That was special.

When he's reading out the teamsheet before Bournemouth at home, and he shouts BERNARDOOOOO, and is met by absolute silence apart from a few hundred in 115, it's completely embarrassing.

He just needs to recognise that sometimes it's not the right time to try this stuff.

Good lord, can't you at least acknowledge he's trying to create a party type atmosphere. I guess he's just not a good fit for City fans.
Enforced jollity is never fun.

It reeks of feeling obliged to join in with Red Nose Day at work or even mandatory chanting at some grim parade in North Korea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.