Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Or turn all the shite off , didn't have too bad an effect at Maine Rd when the system failed and the crowd actually had to make some noise.
Spot on. There’s no doubt that the ear splitting volume of the PA system precludes an atmosphere building organically.

Add to this the fact that daytrippers or tourists are less likely to join in with attempts from singing sections to generate an atmosphere if they’re watching corporate cheese on the big screen.

Call me cynical but Soriano et al are very clever men, they fully understand that legacy fans want a real atmosphere whereas daytrippers (who don’t know any better) will enjoy manufactured cheese and so the club tailor the match day experience accordingly to attract the kind of fans they want

The only ones that moan in this thread are those that don't go in the singing areas.
Respect to all those in 'The Kippax' and those in the South Stand. I don't care if its the Dzeko song or Champions AGAIN, I am just glad they are singing. People round me in CB3 aren't even talking to each other never mind shouting encouragement to the players.

Well done 1894 and the rest, keep up the good work for 2024.

The only ones that moan in this thread are those that don't go in the singing areas.
Respect to all those in 'The Kippax' and those in the South Stand. I don't care if its the Dzeko song or Champions AGAIN, I am just glad they are singing. People round me in CB3 aren't even talking to each other never mind shouting encouragement to the players.

Well done 1894 and the rest, keep up the good work for 2024.

we do sing about dzeko more than when he played for us haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.