Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I agree but the point is, if you and the lads around you have tried a few songs and they dont get going, try the Dzeko one.
At least they are trying unlike the youtubers, the Werners Original Crew and the permanently miserable around me.

i've been in the CB level 3 since the ground opened. Gave up trying with the miserables up there

I don’t understand why anyone looking to lay face value for home games wouldn’t join an Official Supporters Club Branch. Except if people have to go in the Family Stand or can only be on tier 1 for health reasons. There’s no guarantee of tickets through the OSC route but it’s better to exhaust options and only use tours, if ever, in extreme cases.
Tim, are OSC tickets always third tier? And do STs ever come up on the OSC portal? I only joined a branch this season but already get the sense matchday fans have as good a chance as any of getting tickets off the OSC because so many branch members have an ST and points going back 50 years so don't really need the portal unless they're sorting friends and family. OSCs are good for the social aspect either way.

Kungs v Cooking on 3 Burners This Girl. Was, IS a brilliant song. Its on my Spotify. The trouble is I now storm round the house chanting Fer Fer Fer Fernadiniho.

Just an observation. Our early leavers and they leave in droves which is sad but true I’m afraid. If you look at dare I say it.. Liverpool. The majority and a big majority stay right to the end. This is factually correct if you take a lot at their match tonight and I’ve seen them countless times on the tv. It will all help come the end of the season. Yes it’s paining me to say it!! I wish our own fans had the same mindset and back our amazing team right to the end. I’m going to duck now.

Just an observation. Our early leavers and they leave in droves which is sad but true I’m afraid. If you look at dare I say it.. Liverpool. The majority and a big majority stay right to the end. This is factually correct if you take a lot at their match tonight and I’ve seen them countless times on the tv. It will all help come the end of the season. Yes it’s paining me to say it!! I wish our own fans had the same mindset and back our amazing team right to the end. I’m going to duck now.

Don’t duck for telling the truth.

Tim, are OSC tickets always third tier? And do STs ever come up on the OSC portal? I only joined a branch this season but already get the sense matchday fans have as good a chance as any of getting tickets off the OSC because so many branch members have an ST and points going back 50 years so don't really need the portal unless they're sorting friends and family. OSCs are good for the social aspect either way.
Some are third tier, some have been Level 1 this season mate. I think the bigger benefit is people sharing spares for home games when away with work or illness. I’m really comparing this with people paying touts prices for home games. It’s not helpful if, for example, young families need to be in the family stand.

I read about the first 20 replies of a huge thread on Twitter after their last home game and it could have been lifted straight off here.

Early leavers, tourists, real fans can’t get tickets, cunts with phones out all game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.