Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Anfield sounds very flat and quiet tonight ...it sounded like we made more noise at home to Sheffield United at 3pm on a Saturday. They've an 8pm kick off, top of the league, a game against a big club with a huge away following....and it's flat, you can hear the players shout. People need to stop buying into the Anfield myth...

Anfield sounds very flat and quiet tonight ...it sounded like we made more noise at home to Sheffield United at 3pm on a Saturday. They've an 8pm kick off, top of the league, a game against a big club with a huge away following....and it's flat, you can hear the players shout. People need to stop buying into the Anfield myth...

We have. The media won't. They will keep on pushing the Anfield atmosphere myth to appease Liverpool fans.

I am Watching the game and thought exactly the same .

Couple Scousers at work have said Anfield has been flat all season. They have been saying noticeable increase in tourists this year.
Is this a case of all clubs trying to squeeze every penny for FFP?

Don’t duck for telling the truth.
Yep I’m not ducking now. Watched their game tonight. All stayed to the very end even after result was never in doubt. Klopp over to the kop doing his think and kop respond in their thousands to huge cheers. We have to do this too. It’s all small wins and Liverpool are going to the wire again with us. Our fan base home support really need to sort ourselves out. It’s embarrassing when we come off the field taking the plaudits. Worth some points when you back your team. Another poster reckons we could have got results against points dropped this season and won those games if the fans had backed this amazing team. I totally agree. Time we backed them properly at home. Liverpool fans have shown us how to do it.

Yep I’m not ducking now. Watched their game tonight. All stayed to the very end even after result was never in doubt. Klopp over to the kop doing his think and kop respond in their thousands to huge cheers. We have to do this too. It’s all small wins and Liverpool are going to the wire again with us. Our fan base home support really need to sort ourselves out. It’s embarrassing when we come off the field taking the plaudits. Worth some points when you back your team. Another poster reckons we could have got results against points dropped this season and won those games if the fans had backed this amazing team. I totally agree. Time we backed them properly at home. Liverpool fans have shown us how to do it.
No thanks. I don’t want to be Liverpool and I don’t want us to have a fanbase like theirs. Their stadium is full of tourists and plastics and frustrated glory hunters. I’m proud to be MCFC and to have our loyal, cynical, humble and easy-to-please fan base who stuck with the team when things got rough.

No thanks. I don’t want to be Liverpool and I don’t want us to have a fanbase like theirs. Their stadium is full of tourists and plastics and frustrated glory hunters. I’m proud to be MCFC and to have our loyal, cynical, humble and easy-to-please fan base who stuck with the team when things got rough.
Yep spot on.

Bizarre that any blue would want to come on a City forum and big up the horrible feral dipper scum fanbase.

Yep spot on.

Bizarre that any blue would want to come on a City forum and big up the horrible feral dipper scum fanbase.
I’m not bigging that lot up at all I’m stating facts and the facts are that lot stayed in large numbers till the end with their match never in doubt on a miserable Monday evening. Our fan base always leave in droves no matter what the score is. I’m a typical blue also who hates Liverpool but hates Man U even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.