Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
They are fucking dull and fucking shit. Even worse away from home
I mean how can you get excited when you have Woy as your teams manager ? It's probably like when we had Pearce only not as awful. They were pretty good a few years ago but I reckon the novelty of being an ultra will or is starting to wear off.

Every Fooking season I hope they go down
Their like cress what’s the Fooking point.
Their ultras are the biggest wankers going.

That banner in 2014 before our game sums them up, fooking newbies.

From the City programme 2001/2002 season

Palace fans at City = Approx 350 - Start of the season
City fans at Palace - Approx 5000 - Middle of winter

Their ultras are the biggest wankers going.

That banner in 2014 before our game sums them up, fooking newbies.

From the City programme 2001/2002 season

Palace fans at City = Approx 350 - Start of the season
City fans at Palace - Approx 5000 - Middle of winter
The whole ultra culture makes me fuckin cringe. I know its to get the atmosphere going and i shouldnt look down my nose but still makes my teeth itch.
Worse ones are the Green Brigade. Fuck me who do they think they are ?

The whole ultra culture makes me fuckin cringe. I know its to get the atmosphere going and i shouldnt look down my nose but still makes my teeth itch.
Worse ones are the Green Brigade. Fuck me who do they think they are ?
Waving Palestine flags after Jewish women and kids were slaughtered too.

The only time I’ve seen some fun there was palace away last game of the season a few years ago, Wimbledon away in the fa cup was ok , both good turnouts.
Wimbledon away in the FA Cup in at Selhurst in 99, more away fans than home fans that day (not that hard when it was Wimbledon in those days though).
Actually, the thing I most remember most about that game was Paul Dickov having a goal chalked off .Joe Royle said afterwards something along the lines of the decisions always going against the 'smaller sides', which was a bit of an odd thing to say!

Never get why they get so involved with political stuff. Football should be a place to escape that shit
100%. You get engrossed in the match to take your mind off life.

FootbALL. I watch Wales too and, whilst area / club rivalry still exists, it’s getting better and we generally mix well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.