Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Need an all standing, £20 a ticket section to generate some atmosphere. Never seen it so bad. Was kicking off near me because someone swore when it went 2-2 versus palace. Embarrassing
Swearing when the other team scores, that's terrible isn't it! Nearly every time at a match I swear when City concede a goal, if feels a very natural response, I also often swear at the radio or TV (especially if it's the rags or Liverpool) have to be a bit more careful if I'm in the neutral territory of the pub I guess?!
If someone is being really aggressive or a complete dick or is having a right go when stood next to opposing fans, that's not great.
I guess if there's young kids around you also have to be mindful (I did 'lose my shit' in the family stand once some years ago during a particularly dire performance and embarrassed my teenage daughter and got a few shocked looks....I avoid that stand now!) Don't agree with constantly having a go at/slagging off the team, however, the odd FFS (no offence meant Riyad!) when we concede a goal only shows that you actually give a fuck imo, especially if we somehow manage to 'balls it up' like we did against Palace!

I agree with you with regards staying to the end, I wish more of our fans did.
That one issue aside however there is no reason whatsoever we should aspire to be like Liverpool fans, their atmosphere with the odd exception is a myth, perpetuated by a sycophantic media. More and more people are beginning to point it out and Klopp picked up on it the other week, their away support is shit as well.

The second half of last season our atmosphere was fantastic and hopefully we can get back to that this season when the pressure cranks up again. Forget Liverpool let’s just be City.
Aspire to be like the City away crowd.. I’m good with that and not that other lot will do for me

Doors locked till the game ends.

No food or drink allowed.

Replay of all contentious goals ever scored against us on repeat before the match.

We want people annoyed, hungry and desperate.

Then we unleash hell.
I like your ideas.. doors locked till the end of the game is brilliant lol.. also sack that cheesy stadium announcer. I go with all your points. Very Radical but brilliant at the same time.you have my vote if you choose to run!

Aspire to be like the City away crowd.. I’m good with that and not that other lot will do for me
Ive been to a few away this season for the first time in a few years and the contrast between home and away is stark.
We sing all the way through.
Liverpool came our place and were quiet as a church mouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.