Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Early 60s in age, not much ahead of me. I get the impression they've always been the way they were tbh, which doesn't bother me, people can do what they want it's still a free country. But being told when to bounce up and down and what to sing is not for me neither. I'm usually quite vocal but you know what, last night I was freezing and pissed wet through and just couldn't be arsed. I don't care what Pep thinks, if he wants to swap the match day experience for a day, I'm game.
I agree totally mate..I was fucking drenched and cold..hard to bounce up and down etc when your jeans are sticking to you because they are soaked..

Early 60s in age, not much ahead of me. I get the impression they've always been the way they were tbh, which doesn't bother me, people can do what they want it's still a free country. But being told when to bounce up and down and what to sing is not for me neither. I'm usually quite vocal but you know what, last night I was freezing and pissed wet through and just couldn't be arsed. I don't care what Pep thinks, if he wants to swap the match day experience for a day, I'm game.
Spot on.

When did we last play at home at 3pm Saturday, the only time to watch football. F****d if I can remember.

Don't think anyone was up for last night, to be fair, so well done to the lads for bringing the win home. Traffic was awful, everyone was late, everyone was cold. Just a shit, shit experience last night and you could tell nobody was arsed. Would also help if they turned the music down a bit before the game and at half-time. Feel like ever since the pandemic they've made the music that bit louder and stops any atmosphere being generated by the crowd. Trying to have a conversation with someone two inches away from you is nearly impossible.
Fucking miserable night against opposition that offered rock-all attacking wise

Didn't think it was that bad last night, personally. Defo thought it would be worse at kick off. Think everyone just wanted it to be over part way through the second half. Drenched and freezing watching a training exercise was never going to create a cauldron of noise.

Didn't think it was that bad last night, personally. Defo thought it would be worse at kick off. Think everyone just wanted it to be over part way through the second half. Drenched and freezing watching a training exercise was never going to create a cauldron of noise.
I think everyone groaned when 5 minutes went up, such a miserable night, everyone soaked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.