Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I remember when we beat Everton in ‘81 in the QF of the FA Cup and it was absolutely electric- but that was our first FA cup QF since 1969.
We’ve become used to finals , semi finals etc. A quarter final is now par for the course, at the very least.
There was very, very little jeopardy in that tie today. And that was reflected in the crowd/ atmosphere. And it ain’t changing any time soon.

If I went to a game, never stopped singing and lost 2-0 I'd be fucking miserable. To each his or her own.

If you want to sing, sing. If you don't, don't.

Why people think they have the right to dictate to others what they should do at a game is beyond me.
Fans is short for fanatics our support prefer not to bother singing if you look at last week anfield they made the effort to support the team vocally if you don't make the effort we will suffer the consequences

Tonight was a good example of the way sound travels.

Blues in L1 couldn’t hear the geordies. I sit in L2 CB and could only hear the Newcastle fans.

The only time we ever have a good atmosphere is when the rest of the stadium get involved which they didn’t tonight.
Not sure why they just don’t give them level 1 then and relocate the singers into SS3. Madness that they get the best acoustic stand.

Not sure why they just don’t give them level 1 then and relocate the singers into SS3. Madness that they get the best acoustic stand.
Because then there'll be one whole end of the ground getting away with all sorts, spitting and chucking stuff at our players while the utterly shit stewards concentrate on blues who may have slightly encroached on the aisle

Atmosphere was pretty dull in my opinion, Newcastle fans were fairly good throughout the game.

Apart from the atmosphere I'm getting seriously pissed off sitting beside people with Signs, Other country flags ect Fucking dickheads can barely see the football anymore with having a "CAN I HAVE YOU'RE SHIRT GREALISH" in you're face! Plus it's been held up by people in their 20's and 30's sometimes older! Annoying twats.

Bo**ocks. Superb in 111 and throughout the bottom tier along thr South Stand
It can’t be heard loudly though. I was in level 3 today and all I could hear was Newcastle fans.
Let’s hope so. I understand 1894 won’t be backing a move to the North Stand as the club are pressing ahead with corporate areas there instead of prioritising atmosphere. It would be amazing though if other Blues moved there and we had some atmosphere at both ends. That’s always what we’ve needed. A lot can happen between now and then, but as things stand I’ll be staying in SSL3, hopefully that can continue to grow as a vocal stand as well.
They made a huge mistake with SS3. They should have marketed it to the singers as the place to be. When SS3 gets going, the whole crowd generally joins in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.