Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
when this new stand goes up,somebody somewhere has to figure out how we can get a better atmosphere I can only think of 3 times it’s been electric at the etihad

when this new stand goes up,somebody somewhere has to figure out how we can get a better atmosphere I can only think of 3 times it’s been electric at the etihad
Not sure I agree with that.

Off the top of my head last season - Real, Arsenal, United, Villa, Liverpool 2019, Hamburg, Newcastle 2004. There have been plenty of top derby atmospheres, I’m sure there will be plenty of others as well.

I’m watching the biggest match in English football. Arf! United fans singing, but only their singing section. Liverpool haven’t sung at all until they scored. We don’t need to beat ourselves up about our atmosphere at the Etihad, honestly.
The clearest songs were Sun was right murderers and always the victims. Wonder if there’ll be the same kickoff about it we get?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.