Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
For what it's worth, it was the exact same when we took 5,000 to St James Park in the league cup.

We were far louder than them, and we were the ones singing about their shit support after 20 minutes.

It's the exact same with any set of away fans in the cup
We were also decent in the league game this season at Newcastle with only 3000 there.

Because our away support never really cause any problems. SHame it can't be said of the other lot you mentioned.
Apparently they hit a new low at OT yesterday lobbing flares into the disabled section, just when you think you've seen it all. They have been whinging about tragedy chanting again, they bloody invented it. Say this for the rags fans they had them bang to rights years ago, personally never needed telling was at the 1981 league cup semi, they've not improved since.

I want to move my seat to SSL1 or kippax 109,110,111 etc to sing and stand again as I've been at the back of SSL3. I look every year and there is never any availability in those areas yet see tourists there every week.

Are 1894 or anyone arranging with the club to get more singers there?

I'm moving anywhere I can anyway. Can't cope with SSL3 as it's just too high up and I can't see fuck all. (Fuck off BMR it's not my Shipman glasses)

Need to get Zombie by the cranberries going as an anthem at City as we are in everyone’s head with these 115 charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.