Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Guess it depends where you are in the ground. We were in 121 and thought it was good. Two young lads behind us were great at getting it going.

I thought the Newcastle fans made noise ( couldnt make out the words lol ).
With 9000 having the top two tiers that was always going to be the case.

Anyway we enjoyed the day
I'm in 121 and always try and make a noise. It's an interesting part of the stadium as you can actually hear both parts of the south stand so if it goes well where we are you can help to link the two parts of the stadium.

The best home atmospheres this season have been when the South Stand start a song and you can hear people joining in in the North Stand. That guarantees the songs spread around the ground. I don’t hear a peep out of the North Stand yesterday.

I was glad to be able to join in the Edin Dzeko song as it showed some noise. The Blues in the South Stand were trying, as were those in 111 but the sound seldom carried.

Shame the announcer didn’t give it the big one with Bernado’s goals cos at least that’s 2 more chants that would have been auditable.

Watching the game back on MOTD and we seemed loud with the Beatles tune at the start. They joined in with Geordies that blurred the sound. Heard the Walker and Akanji chant loud and clear.

Anyway, we know part of the problem is we’ve grown old together and lost some of our passion.

Last edited:
I'm in 121 and always try and make a noise. It's an interesting part of the stadium as you can actually hear both parts of the south stand so if it goes well where we are you can help to link the two parts of the stadium.
I'm in 119 and you can hear the Kippax corner, south stand, north stand and third tier, great because you can join in with whatever songs are being sung :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.