Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Anybody fancy crowdfunding an abduction of that dickhead stadium announcer ?

Pay a couple of yobs to steal a van, storage unit for a few months - £1000 would be plenty enough
Head in hands after that first Haaland goal, what was he thinking? And then to try it AGAIN after the 2nd!

Head in hands after that first Haaland goal, what was he thinking? And then to try it AGAIN after the 2nd!
For evil to flourish it only requires good men to do nothing

He’s become emboldened by getting away with his Bernardo chant for so long, we’re on a slippery slope here mate, it needs stopping

Hi guys I'll assist to the last match (located near to the field) and I'm from Peru (Southamerica). Could I take my national flag? there's no problem with the club?

Pay a couple of yobs to steal a van, storage unit for a few months - £1000 would be plenty enough
Would you rather one who’s miserable as f*ck the guy just tries to bring life to what was a lifeless stadium yesterday in the home sections.

People leaving from 60+ mins because we were 3-0 up... The same people who show up late to the game, and leave for a pint before the 1st half ends. The tourists taking a couple of videos before kick-off, because they made an effort to travel from another country to see the game, are not the problem.

On another note, I thought the atmosphere was decent, especially in the 2nd half. Also, I know people say YB had choreographed support, but I thought it was impressive as hell. I bet their players loved it. Their team didn't even have a single shot and they never really stopped, not even 10-15 mins after the final whistle.

Last edited:

We’d probably replace him with Hugh Ferris.

We could do worse than giving the mic to Big Steve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.