Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
There were more tourists today than I have ever seen, how many tickets does the club set aside for them? Could they not go in their own section? And could all take selfies of each other and film the game without interruption from us normal fans ?

There were more tourists today than I have ever seen, how many tickets does the club set aside for them? Could they not go in their own section? And could all take selfies of each other and film the game without interruption from us normal fans ?
was nothing like a champions league game in my block for tourists , 318.

12.30pm Saturday games are horrid. Has there ever been a great game in this slot? Would prefer a Monday night 8pm.

Pep up to his usual tricks. Defending the club on the Friday and then playing up for the cameras for the fanbase to be laughed at again to give validity to the myths about our fanbase and atmosphere. Superb manager, out of touch with the real world. He’ll be talking it over in Tast with Soriano not realising Soriano has a hard on because his excel sheet shows a 0.003% increased in matchday revenue today.

Have never seen so many half and half scarves! Tourist or Liverpool fan in our end....waiting on the team bus,they asked a lady some questions for a prize ...she was from Norway...asked her did she know anything about city ...she answered....No! Needless to say she didn't win anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.