Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
lol. South Stand was empty on 80 mins mate.

No it wasn't until the Palace equaliser. Then everyone fucked off. At least SSL1 stayed and carried on singing up to that point.. Where were the other 3 stands, sat in silence and doing a fucking fire drill. I saw it with my own eyes.

Considering how dreadful that game was and the pace it was played at, i thought it was ok today
Turgid watch second half wasn’t it. Saying that half the ground couldn’t even be bothered standing up for the “stand up for the Chanpions” song. Stopped dead at the half way line. Crystal Palace at home is always a shit game though.

At least SSL1 carried on supporting the team, "Champions again!", until Palace Scored. As for the other 3 stands, hundreds fucked off when it was 2-1 with 15 minutes to go including extra time. I saw 'City fans', really, heading towards the exits on 80 minutes. Lol! Fucking shameful today.
By SSL1 you mean 115 and no one else

Turgid watch second half wasn’t it. Saying that half the ground couldn’t even be bothered standing up for the “stand up for the Chanpions” song. Stopped dead at the half way line. Crystal Palace at home is always a shit game though.
Why don't we sing "Sit down for the Champions." I'm sure this would get a lot more fans involved.

No it wasn't until the Palace equaliser. Then everyone fucked off. At least SSL1 stayed and carried on singing up to that point.. Where were the other 3 stands, sat in silence and doing a fucking fire drill. I saw it with my own eyes.

I agree the other 3 stands aren’t contributing at all. You wouldn’t even know there were thousands of people in them.

It doesn’t matter if we are winning or needing a goal either. I’m sure most of the people in east stand level 3 or Colin bell level 3 are robots. Don’t think I’ve ever heard any noise from either stands.

I agree the other 3 stands aren’t contributing at all. You wouldn’t even know there were thousands of people in them.

It doesn’t matter if we are winning or needing a goal either. I’m sure most of the people in east stand level 3 or Colin bell level 3 are robots. Don’t think I’ve ever heard any noise from either stands.
You feel like an absolute dickhead if you dare try and sing in ESL3 or CBL3. It's almost a taboo which is weird. Not sure why people go to games, the atmosphere/chanting is part of the pull factor and excitement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.