Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
How do all teams around the world get their atmosphere in the ground right except the EPL? Is it because the EPL thinks they are the best league in the world etc and we invented football no one tells us what to do?

I was so glad to hear a drum at the recent Spurs vs City game, this is because clubs in England are starting to realize that Crystal Palace and Arsenal are spot on and every club needs its ultras

Look what happened with Celtic recently where their ultras were banned then the club came and said that the atmosphere was not as good without them.

Celtic started the safe standing trial, Celtic also started the ultra section with Capo Stand now every club in Scotland has ultra fans with drums and marches to the ground

Around Europe, all clubs have their ultras, look at City when we played Young Boys, the BT commentators mocked the Young Boys fans for doing fan displays with black bags

Look at the MLS where teams that that only been set up for a year have ultra fans(supporters section US name) who march to the grounds and bang drums trying to create atmosphere then even have flares and drink at their seats.

In this country, we criticise the MLS but they have one thing right how to create an atmosphere and how to look after their fans with loads of different places to eat and drink within the stadium all Spurs and Everton have done is copy this model.

With most of EPL trying to copy Pepball which is a high-passing game, the notion of cheering when something is happening on the pitch is defunct as nothing is happening except passing, so having ultra-type fans with drums, etc would help the atmosphere.

We all agree that Pep is the best manager in the world but when he talks about the atmosphere he gets mocked actually he is spot on.

The club has a golden opportunity with the new North Stand to do something amazing and create a Blue Wall and twelve men for the team.

Look at Marca's comments about the atmosphere at the Real Madrid game last year where they said that it was one of the most hostile environments they have played in. If we can do it for that game why can't we do it for every game?

For the North Stand to get the right people in there, we need to copy what the 3252 have done by setting up a website where fans who want to make noise etc sign up then all the details are passed to the club so they can get the tickets etc organized

If you think the arsenal so called ultras is good something is wrong with you.
About 20 soft southern twats dressed in black clapping in tune.
Sad soft bastards.
As for drums.
Fuck off

Well despite the weather, ticket prices, kick off time and train strikes I thought the atmosphere was good today. Certainly not amazing, but there were a few good occasions where the whole ground was singing.

Burnley fans offered nothing whatsoever.

6.5/10 for me considering the circumstances

Not sure if those saying the atmosphere was great went, but I did and I thought it was utterly diabolical.

Make any excuse you want, from game timing to real fans being priced out. There were mostly proper city fans everywhere I looked, and as usual almost none of them could be arsed to even crack a fart let alone open their gobs and sing. I'm not even going to get onto the early leavers, that's another debate.

Fact is, we have now become spoilt as fans. There is no excitement in games like tonight. People turn up, expect to win, sit and chat with their chums, complain that we conceded a late goal (those that stayed to see it), then fuck off home ready to do it all again next time around.

Many would honestly prefer we were shit again, then at least games like tonight would be, if nothing else, exciting.

We really are no longer the best fans in the land and all the world. We have become everything we hated about those red c*nts in stretford when it comes to match day engagement.

Not sure if those saying the atmosphere was great went, but I did and I thought it was utterly diabolical.

Make any excuse you want, from game timing to real fans being priced out. There were mostly proper city fans everywhere I looked, and as usual almost none of them could be arsed to even crack a fart let alone open their gobs and sing. I'm not even going to get onto the early leavers, that's another debate.

Fact is, we have now become spoilt as fans. There is no excitement in games like tonight. People turn up, expect to win, sit and chat with their chums, complain that we conceded a late goal (those that stayed to see it), then fuck off home ready to do it all again next time around.

Many would honestly prefer we were shit again, then at least games like tonight would be, if nothing else, exciting.

We really are no longer the best fans in the land and all the world. We have become everything we hated about those red c*nts in stretford when it comes to match day engagement.

We are no different than any other set of fans. We aren’t spoilt and we don’t wish we were shit again. We’re human.

There was nothing tonight worth cracking a fart for.

All the “excuses” you’ve listed are valid reasons why the atmosphere was woeful tonight and I can add a few more and they apply to every teams fanbase.

It was that quiet tonight that I didn’t hear one fan continuously singing for 90 minutes so what is your “excuse” tonight or did you just look around expecting others to do it for you?

Really? I thought it was shocking. Think it was a bit poor to highlight the other teams manager, but the stuff after was cheesy as fuck
I certainly think it was the wrong game for it, didn't like the fact that we were highlighting their manager, but I liked the bit at the end where they went over each players song. Didn't find it cheesy, and I normally hate that stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.