Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
So much for Newcastle's lorded away support.

Us.

The 1st wasn't great.

The 2nd half was better.

But it was never going to be a great atmosphere.

That game shows yet again that it vital that City get a proper signing section in the upper tier hopefully more in the south level 3 next season then level 2 north stand when the expansion happens

Not great tonight, but was never going to be. Newcastle were loud, but nothing special. Any team given 8000 away allocation would have made just as much noise as them.

These games are the biggest giveaway that the North Stand should be a new home end. Unfortunately SS1 isn't able to compete in games like this, and if I'm perfectly honest it's not even a home end.

Anyway onwards and upwards, Arsenal and Mardrid will both be electric!

3/10

Not great tonight, but was never going to be. Newcastle were loud, but nothing special. Any team given 8000 away allocation would have made just as much noise as them.

These games are the biggest giveaway that the North Stand should be a new home end. Unfortunately SS1 isn't able to compete in games like this, and if I'm perfectly honest it's not even a home end.

Anyway onwards and upwards, Arsenal and Mardrid will both be electric!

3/10
Yep I’ve long since accepted that we‘ll never have an imposing atmosphere with the majority of vocal blues in SS1. Even if those with season tickets there agree (which I’m sure they don’t), I don’t think there would be much appetite to move, as its their home, it‘s close to away fans and it’s noisy enough, it just simply doesn’t travel.

Our supporters step up when needed the Goon and Real home games will be a cauldron despite the club trying to santise our support chasing the money with corporates and tourists and selling tickets to the highest bidder. We have a hardcore of 40k-45k fans who will be there long after the gloryhunters have moved on if our standards drop post-Pep.

From the comfort of my armchair, i thought it sounded decent. You'd expect the toon boys to be loud on their day out, but city fans could be heard as well.
I switched over from the rugby in Ireland, which was a lot quieter, but you never hear people moaning about lack of atmosphere there. It just seems to be a trend that social media plays upon.

That was Fuckin shit. The newcastle fans were fucking brilliant. 2 nil down and they were having a better time than us they never stoped singing all game and were very loud.I was looking around at our fans everyone sat with a miserable faces on them looking at there phones. Tried to get chants going but i just got looked at as if I was a complete wrongun. The atmosphere has been worse than it's ever been. Doesn't matter about having a singing end you need the right people in that end to sing. I had a good look around our fan's today and I might piss people of here but we have alot of old and middle aged posh fans. These fans dont want to open there mouths or clap there hands as they dont want to look like a dick. Is it really that hard to sing or even clap your hands fuck me. Might as well stay at home and watch it on tv. I was actually hoping newcastle would score just to wake our fans up a bit jesus christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.