Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
It is impossible to gauge the noise from SSL1 but has the safe standing had any positive effect? The corner, next to the away fans, when I looked over, does not seem as vocal as it was previously. SSL3 is great but its full of 40/50 year olds and older, it should not really be the loudest part of the ground.
111 was superb tonight . Singing for the duration. The only downside is the usual tourist fans who filmed the whole game. Must have been half a dozen near me Testing our patience

At least SSL1 is full of legacy FOC’s and Mancunian youth still. Will it remain like that when the NS is expanded?

I was in the east stand level 3 and it was a disgrace. More Spanish and other natives than City fans plus 2 English chaps chatting work throughout the game who pissed off after 90 minutes not to return.

If you’ve ever been to Barcelona and the Camp Nou, you’ll know the Camp Nou is full of tourists, half and half scarfs, football fans, and away fans scattered across the home ends, bar the Ultra section. That’s what the Etihad is like now.

No idea where you were in the ground but You're talking absolute bollocks. It took a while to get going but once it did it was superb all game.
If you thought that was good for a champions league quarter final against Real Madrid then fair play: It was fucking shite but modern football. I was 3rd Tier if the East Stand near the Madrid fans. Almost as many Madrid fans as blues in the pissers at half time so obviously that didn’t help.

I was in the east stand level 3 and it was a disgrace. More Spanish and other natives than City fans plus 2 English chaps chatting work throughout the game who pissed off after 90 minutes not to return.
Think yourself lucky, the two behind me were jabbering away in whatever language they spoke (not Spanish I don’t think but they were Madrid fans) at a decibel level similar to Coronation Street’s Fred Elliott. Then they kicked over their full cups of coke all over my leg and foot.

Tempted to knock this on the head next year.

Oh I nearly forgot, the one directly behind me kept putting his foot so far forward when I tried to put my seat down it kept jamming against his shoes. Happened about 20 times during the game.

If you thought that was good for a champions league quarter final against Real Madrid then fair play: It was fucking shite but modern football. I was 3rd Tier if the East Stand near the Madrid fans. Almost as many Madrid fans as blues in the pissers at half time so obviously that didn’t help.

South stand level 1 and it was rocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.