Atmosphere today/moving seats

I disagree, we will get similar in the Champions League and against United.

Although I agree with your second point about the easier games - hopefully we keep this going throughout the season!
Champions league atmospheres have been the worst to date. And if I'm completely honest the Derby isn't as big as the Chelsea game at the moment for me.

Thanks so much 1894 group for making our matchday experience so fantastic, after moving from the family stand to 105. Just let's keep up the momentum! Bit of a technophobe so don't know how to post video clips on here ....

Let's get some backing on this

It should be entirely the choice of the players. But if the atmosphere continues to be as good as on Sunday they will probably make the change anyway. The Watford game could be the acid test. its the sort of match where normally I wouldnt be expecting a great atmosphere

Just reading through this thread, even as a fan of a rival club i enjoy reading about how great an atmosphere was & everything else that goes with it.

Also as a ground hopper & with Chelsea also having plans to rebuild the bridge with three tiers, its made it even more interesting for me.

I watched the game in a packed pub, with the sound fairly low but we could still hear the commentator, i didnt think at the time that it was that good an atmosphere, though i'm sure like me many of you have experienced the same sort of thing when watching a game in a pub, your mates get home raving about how good an atmosphere was when your thinking it wasnt that great, but i'm happy to stand corrected going by the posts on this thread.

A few things, if the three tiers affected the Chelsea fans chants, didnt it have the same affect on City fans? or could it in the future?
Sometimes we have various chants all being sung at once by different sections even in the same tier sometimes but for the bigger games like in the CL for example the whole ground comes together even our normally quiet west lower & east upper's get involved, i'm not sure why but do you think City might end up being the same?
Like most grounds now certain games at ours are so quiet you can hear the players if your in the lower tiers, do you think your new fans group have had a major affect or was it also because of playing a title rival? reason i ask is because a group of Chelsea fans are trying to improve our atmosphere at home games.

Our new design for the Bridge has away fans in the corner almost where they are now, the thin middle tier will be corporate along the sides with the middle tiers behind both goals for Chelsea's "singers" according to the club, many of us are not happy about having to have a three tiered stands behind the goal, we'd prefer to have one big single tier like Spurs are planning to have but due to various reason's it apparently cant happen.

When a club brings a small following what tier are they going to have? Hopefully it'll be the lower tier because i hate away fans up in the gods, i think that diminishes the atmosphere as well.

Also what about in cup ties? whats the allocation for away clubs & will they get the whole end?

Cheers in advance.

Just reading through this thread, even as a fan of a rival club i enjoy reading about how great an atmosphere was & everything else that goes with it.

Also as a ground hopper & with Chelsea also having plans to rebuild the bridge with three tiers, its made it even more interesting for me.

I watched the game in a packed pub, with the sound fairly low but we could still hear the commentator, i didnt think at the time that it was that good an atmosphere, though i'm sure like me many of you have experienced the same sort of thing when watching a game in a pub, your mates get home raving about how good an atmosphere was when your thinking it wasnt that great, but i'm happy to stand corrected going by the posts on this thread.

A few things, if the three tiers affected the Chelsea fans chants, didnt it have the same affect on City fans? or could it in the future?
Sometimes we have various chants all being sung at once by different sections even in the same tier sometimes but for the bigger games like in the CL for example the whole ground comes together even our normally quiet west lower & east upper's get involved, i'm not sure why but do you think City might end up being the same?
Like most grounds now certain games at ours are so quiet you can hear the players if your in the lower tiers, do you think your new fans group have had a major affect or was it also because of playing a title rival? reason i ask is because a group of Chelsea fans are trying to improve our atmosphere at home games.

Our new design for the Bridge has away fans in the corner almost where they are now, the thin middle tier will be corporate along the sides with the middle tiers behind both goals for Chelsea's "singers" according to the club, many of us are not happy about having to have a three tiered stands behind the goal, we'd prefer to have one big single tier like Spurs are planning to have but due to various reason's it apparently cant happen.

When a club brings a small following what tier are they going to have? Hopefully it'll be the lower tier because i hate away fans up in the gods, i think that diminishes the atmosphere as well.

Also what about in cup ties? whats the allocation for away clubs & will they get the whole end?

Cheers in advance.

I think one major thing was making season cards affordable, £299 quid to watch that team mate, wouldn't you want to sing about it :)

ok the 25% figure may not be 100% accurate,but what about my main point ,or is it all about you ?
I don't think it's about percentages or whose more important. The key for me is that I'm not aware of any other team that chooses to allow the opposition to kick towards their own supporters in the second half. It must give them a lift if they are only 1 down going into the last 10-15 minutes.

I think one major thing was making season cards affordable, £299 quid to watch that team mate, wouldn't you want to sing about it :)

Blimey thats quality mate, i cant ever see us doing that sadly, its nearly a £5 a pint now let alone cheap sts.

Blimey thats quality mate, i cant ever see us doing that sadly, its nearly a £5 a pint now let alone cheap sts.
It is mate and i can't help but think when you expand your stadium will they lower season ticket prices for you, i doubt it i think it will just add more of the prawn sandwich brigade, West Ham have already promised £289 season tickets in their new ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.