Atmosphere today/moving seats

I did say to my lad the Singing Section must be shit as all we could hear was ourselves, I'm happy after seeing comments on here that all the three parts put a shift in.

In SS L3 we couldn't hear L1 below us or 111/110 but this wasn't a bad thing. We couldn't hear anyone else because for once we were all singing the same chant not different ones. Instead of different sounds coming from different areas, it was just one solid wall of noise that blocked out anyone but those in your own block

10 of us moved over to the new tier from the padded seats of the East Stand and everyone said how much they'd enjoyed the atmosphere and how much more involved they felt. Let's hope we create that atmosphere every home match.

I hope so too and there's no reason we can't. There's plenty up there who are willing to sing at any time so there not going to just decide to be quiet against a smaller team. Away followings aren't any quieter just because we play a "small" team so why should the home atmosphere

Hopefully the stewards will leave us alone and let us continue to stand in the blocks close to the aways, always a better atmos standing.

i see more posts referring to the South Stand groups as The SS, which is a little weird. do we really want to go down that path? seriously, the last lot to use that name weren't the greatest bunch....though they did have natty uniforms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.