Atmosphere today

bridgeblue said:
My mates lad's game was called off too, he is from AB, his lad is 11, same match maybe.
No it was Shevington v Standish under 16s. We live in AB though, is your mates name Anthony,[/quote]

Yup, That is spot on. In that case I would have thought that we would have met at some point.[/quote]
I live a few streets away and bump into him on a regular basis, were you in the soccer dome bar with him today?

bridgeblue said:
bridgeblue said:
My mates lad's game was called off too, he is from AB, his lad is 11, same match maybe.
No it was Shevington v Standish under 16s. We live in AB though, is your mates name Anthony,

Yup, That is spot on. In that case I would have thought that we would have met at some point.[/quote]
I live a few streets away and bump into him on a regular basis, were you in the soccer dome bar with him today?[/quote]

PM'd you mate

mcfcliam said:
Average tbh...was good when we scored.

On a side note, did anyone see the inbred twat with the cap on next to the away fans? What a complete numpty...I hope some Blue clocked him and sparked him out.

Strange bloke, kept waving his arms about, pointing at people and laughing. Young lad in front of him was just as bad. Odd people.

Anyway....give it Jo!

monkey-trousers said:
mcfcliam said:
Average tbh...was good when we scored.

On a side note, did anyone see the inbred twat with the cap on next to the away fans? What a complete numpty...I hope some Blue clocked him and sparked him out.

Strange bloke, kept waving his arms about, pointing at people and laughing. Young lad in front of him was just as bad. Odd people.

Anyway....give it Jo!

Those 2 did my tree in, looked like they were on Wigan standard issue crack.

joe salford said:
atmosphere today was pure shit. Sick to fuckin death of drunken teenage knobheads who only go to wigan, bolton and blackburn. Fuckin embarrassing.
2nd half well into the game and a load of em dancing about in the concourse,pissed on pisswater, singing munich chants with that silly old slag who gets her flat floopy tits out all the time!
embarrassed today. City have a new breed and it aint good.

joe liven up our kid....get a grip! we win 2-0 against our bogey team and you moan! we've beaten yooonited more times than them! do you go away a lot??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.