Attacked at Sevilla

Just helicopter the cunts. I'm yet to come across anyone who can resist the helicopter.

I always thought the term was "windmilling"!

To be fair, it must've been hairy for anyone who was in that bar - it can't have been fun with paving slabs being chucked through the windows and all that glass flying round. Peoffrey, most European always pass off virtually without incident mate and places like Germany are pretty much safe as houses for going on the piss watching City and you tend to have a cracking time whoever we play.

Although I was drinking in the old town last night so nowhere near the incident it's still been a poor trip so far. Shutting the bars down as early as they did when the night was still young was a piss poor show. One bar we were in was full of blues bouncing around and not a hint of a trouble yet they still shut it down. I know it was probably linked to the earlier trouble but I'm guessing they wouldn't have stayed open much later regardless.

I DONT NOT if not what was in the pub O'Neill were ordinary fans or holligans, or both, but it's true that those who attacked the ultras biris in Manchester were the Polands think they were not Manchester City this attack has no logic. biris are 40 or 50 ultras holligans criminals, not the fans of Sevilla FC and the citizens of Seville, very peaceful and welcoming.
WILD THESE CRIMINALS DO NOT WANT BIRIS at Sevilla FC. Sorry if have attacked INNOCENT PEOPLE, ARE NEITHER BIRIS NI SEVILLA Sevilla FC.

I DONT NOT if not what was in the pub O'Neill were ordinary fans or holligans, or both, but it's true that those who attacked the ultras biris in Manchester were the Polands think they were not Manchester City this attack has no logic. biris are 40 or 50 ultras holligans criminals, not the fans of Sevilla FC and the citizens of Seville, very peaceful and welcoming.
WILD THESE CRIMINALS DO NOT WANT BIRIS at Sevilla FC. Sorry if have attacked INNOCENT PEOPLE, ARE NEITHER BIRIS NI SEVILLA Sevilla FC.
Couldn't agree more.

Just helicopter the cunts. I'm yet to come across anyone who can resist the helicopter.
Twenty years ago, maybe even ten, I'd have been with you 100%. Now as a 56 year old man with a serious heart condition I'll be staying well out the road. That said shit like this would not put me off traveling

Stay safe guys. Sounds like an isolated incident, and these things happen. We'll get no support from the police out there and if one single blue gets arrested or does any fighting it will be all over the newspapers and we'll get kicked out of Europe and fined as well no doubt. Have a few beers, sing a few songs, boo the anthem and support the lads to a victory. We can knock Sevilla out and that's the best thing to do. Then they can get back in the Europa where they belong and hopefully get a bashing in Poland.

Took a bit of deciphering but well done to the kid, a darn sight better than if I tried in Spanish.

Stanley Unwin lives!

I always thought the term was "windmilling"!

To be fair, it must've been hairy for anyone who was in that bar - it can't have been fun with paving slabs being chucked through the windows and all that glass flying round. Peoffrey, most European always pass off virtually without incident mate and places like Germany are pretty much safe as houses for going on the piss watching City and you tend to have a cracking time whoever we play.

Although I was drinking in the old town last night so nowhere near the incident it's still been a poor trip so far. Shutting the bars down as early as they did when the night was still young was a piss poor show. One bar we were in was full of blues bouncing around and not a hint of a trouble yet they still shut it down. I know it was probably linked to the earlier trouble but I'm guessing they wouldn't have stayed open much later regardless.
Definitely helicopter, no windmilling here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.