Attacked at Sevilla

To be fair to Sevilla I've been reading some of the posts on their own forum and they are pretty pissed off with "ultras biris". They admit that they attack innocent fans and provoke retaliations against innocent Sevilla fans like the other week in town. They seem ashamed of them and worried about the repercussions for their own fans when they travel abroad. What happened the other week with guys flying in from Poland was surreal. Sevilla are fast building a very bad reputation around Europe which greatly concerns their real fans. They reckon some of the "ultras biris" never attended games while the rest have been largely banned.

Always nice to see someone who's moved on following the breakdown of a marriage.

Haha. My first marriage ended in divorce and to this day I take pride in the fact the silly woman claimed my love of MCFC above all else as one of the factors pmsl. She actually had it listed on the papers

«Reply # 46 on: Today at 00:24» Reply with quote
Quote: pedreitor on Today at 00:01

http://sevilla.eldesmarque.com/sevi...rcados-entre-radicales-sevillistas-y-del-city

FANS IN A NORMAL FORUM Sevilla ULTRAS NO BIRIS, angry COMMENTS AGAINST BIRIS ultras, hobby NOT WANT TO SEVILLA BIRIS condemns the action of BIRIS, read it THANKS

http://www.forooficialsfc.com/index.php?topic=7446.40

Apparently not, has been dancing ...

Just seeing the comments on the YouTube video and some abnormal lurking around the football is. Those involved in the video are just committing a crime, and as such should be treated. And leave the football out of this.
Report to moderator Logged
Yes or yes
Amateur

The Myth of Door

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: SEVILLA - MANCHESTER CITY- Tue-03/11/15 to 20.45 hours-RSP
«Reply # 47 on: Today at 00:37» Reply with quote
I honestly only thing I see in this video is a handful of abnormal sticking and throwing chairs, some have pint of foreigners, but the truth is that no data as to whether it is a fight between ultras groups or enter the fans themselves citizen because I could not hear Spanish accent, and it would not be the first fight between supporters of the same team I see (without going further in the cup final in Barcelona to witness a mass between Sevilla)

I will not defend precisely which condemn violence and wish all participants were able to identify and punish, but we have entered a stream of generalizing any single fight with a confrontation between ultras because it sells the holder !!
pigtails
Youth

«Reply # 48 on: Today at 00:43» Reply with quote
What a shame!

And 50 fanatics image of the club, on the floor.

And some will collaborate morning getting all the English in the same bag ultras the bundled there and here.

Yes or yes
Amateur

The Myth of Door

«Reply # 49 on: Today at 01:24» Reply with quote
Quote: yes or yes on Today at 00:37
I honestly only thing I see in this video is a handful of abnormal sticking and throwing chairs, some have pint of foreigners, but the truth is that no data as to whether it is a fight between ultras groups or enter the fans themselves citizen because I could not hear Spanish accent, and it would not be the first fight between supporters of the same team I see (without going further in the cup final in Barcelona to witness a mass between Sevilla)

I will not defend precisely which condemn violence and wish all participants were able to identify and punish, but we have entered a stream of generalizing any single fight with a confrontation between ultras because it sells the holder !!

Rectified because after carefully re-hearing in the flight listening to several saying "let him have busted uncle ..."

Despicable, sad and cowardly .... Outside of football already !! at the end eyes of the rest of Spain Thebes you will end up being right where the fans of Sevilla is violent.
hundred
Youngsters

Thank you, forever grateful

«Reply # 50 on: Today at 01:53» Reply with quote
Quote: Whether If Today at 01:24
Rectified because after carefully re-hearing in the flight listening to several saying "let him have busted uncle ..."

Despicable, sad and cowardly .... Outside of football already !! at the end eyes of the rest of Spain Thebes you will end up being right where the fans of Sevilla is violent.

You've said what I have planned, but it costs us admit it.
anonimo_sevillista
Senior

«Reply # 51 on: Today at 01:58» Reply with quote
Quote: Whether If Today at 01:24

But this has nothing to do with football. It is that this is an abnormal number of guys, because they have another name, they are committing a criminal act in the street. Here football has nothing to do. [Not here in any fight whatsoever ultras or any club]. Or are in a football field, that would not excuse, nor any sporting event is being held, or anything. These use football, but it's just circumstantial. These guys thing to do is identify them and bring them to the police station. And that's it, would proceed as if the fight was on a Saturday in a nightclub. As he was to have been made with the song of yore halters neighboring murderers and the FA. It identifies, seeks, pauses and applies the law.
Yes or yes
Amateur

The Myth of Door

«Reply # 52 on: Today at 03:03» Reply with quote
Quote: anonimo_sevillista on Today at 01:58
But this has nothing to do with football. It is that this is an abnormal number of guys, because they have another name, they are committing a criminal act in the street. Here football has nothing to do. [Not here in any fight whatsoever ultras or any club]. Or are in a football field, that would not excuse, nor any sporting event is being held, or anything. These use football, but it's just circumstantial. These guys thing to do is identify them and bring them to the police station. And that's it, would proceed as if the fight was on a Saturday in a nightclub. As he was to have been made with the song of yore halters neighboring murderers and the FA. It identifies, seeks, pauses and applies the law.

The problem is that their moves are carried innocent people who only like and passionate about football, and today and the other day in Manchester will have been involved many of those to whom I refer ...
aommoa
Senior

View Profile Private Message (Online)

«Reply # 53 on: Today at 08:42» Reply with quote
He condemns, like what happened in Manchester, these facts
Matthew Tuck
World Cup

Re: SEVILLA - MANCHESTER CITY--03/11/15 Tuesday at 20.45 hours-RSP
«Reply # 54 on: Today at 10:06» Reply with quote
Any BIRI of which passes through here and justify all I can say because they have to pay what happened in Manchester with British uns who are calmly watching a game and hanging out in a pub?

Probably above most of those who were yesterday fuss or were in Manchester.

Sorry.
SFC1890
Youth

«Reply # 55 on: Today at 10:49» Reply with quote
The fans of Sevilla is not the nonviolent Thebes-fascist chieftain NO is right. IF the fans of Sevilla is being persecuted and mistreated.

That said, embarrassing and unfortunate events of yesterday do not contradict the above in my first paragraph. 40-50 yesterday fanatics are always 40-50 Vandals, of which, I say first hand, the vast majority of them are not subscribers of Seville. Many of them have never been. Many of them are already expelled from the RSP.

The Biris live a kind of internal division for some time, among other things, issues and cases like that happened yesterday. Fortunately, the vast majority opt for animation and non-violence for the sake of Seville and by themselves, as a group.

The events of last night are the perfect excuse to go out and be publicized in the media, of a little guy who, protected under the acronym of our club, they made vandalism. If you do not take refuge in an acronym, it does not talk about them. They seek prominence and publicity.

The problem is that most are signed to and accumulate many complaints, however, they roam around the city. It is a social problem, not sports. Also they walk in the street murderers and rapists, for example. It is a social and legal problem.

In conclusion, we can not delete an exemplary violent fans like ours descerebraos 50 because, I repeat, most do not belong to the club.

No violence.
sebastgc
Amateur

#somosdecelia Krychowialk fucking master

«Reply # 56 on: Today at 11:25» Reply with quote
The fame so good that we had in Europe and as we are losing these unpresentable. If Biris disagree with this saying so publicly and condemn. Now it is OK. Who then pay for the sins.
moncsevi_ikechi
Amateur

Like a damn betin

«Reply # 57 on: Today at 11:29» Reply with quote
It killed me with biris.

All that remained was to put the icing on these late this season shit.

Dumber than a shot in the dick as bad.
Corleone
Professional

We can give a whole new world at Christmas

View Profile Private Message (Online)

«Reply # 58 on: Today at 12:15» Reply with quote
Unfortunate and unworthy of a moderately civilized city, as these shows should be organized by the Councillor in charge of CABAH [Gang Afostiadores Welcome Hall Hispalense] *. Mesplico:

All teams Furgol suffer the scourge of a few tens of individuals -the our also, not us atrinquemos bamboo-paper only fun being afostiados or trying afostiar dozens of other dudes turn the opposing team; What I propose is to facilitate the task and the Seville municipal corporation offer this service as another fun more for our illustrious visitors can vent their sado-masochistic instincts in an appropriate place. A setting; our underutilized Estadio de La Cartuja, it is high time to be given some helpful utility.

Yes; any brawl, outbreak of anger, pifostio or mutual smeared merely be immediately dismantled and redirected to legs in aparejámen of the parties, to the site regulated mutual afostie, in which not their mistake about it, there would be more public in some of their fields-not going to say which one because I do not intend to offend the susceptibility creaturil- where the Furgol beautiful sport is practiced.

* This CABAH could provide jobs to unemployed puticlú macros road, nightclub doormen, bodyguards evicted politicians and other individuals of similar ilk, because the thing is quite Shagged, as I suppose you know. Amen, of course, voluntary, they without pay, or Supporters Biris lovers of travel.

NOTE: Pa aluiego say that a server does not have good ideas. Ideas put at the disposal free of 'entrepreneurs' turn. Cool
"Last modified: Today at 12:29 by Corleone» Report to moderator Logged
I empepinado
Youth

THE GOLDEN BOOT NEXT FAZIO 2014 (Golden Boot)

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

«Reply # 59 on: Today at 12:35» Reply with quote Modify message Remove message
good morning, today to win if or if, on the other hand I have a big tantrum, which yesterday did biris is shame, there is no right, because I think if I am not misinformed that they attacked to them in manchester were Polish ultras fans, not those of manchester, other than there were in the pub Oneil apparently it was not ultras holligans English, or at least many of them who had been there, he was innocent people, women and ordinary fans, how OF SMEAR THE NAME OF A CITY FOR A FEW THAT OVER VIOLENT ATTACK BECAUSE OF WHO HAS NOTHING FEEL SHAME

http://www.forooficialsfc.com/index.php?topic=7446.40

Haha. My first marriage ended in divorce and to this day I take pride in the fact the silly woman claimed my love of MCFC above all else as one of the factors pmsl. She actually had it listed on the papers
I didn't quite achieve that exhalted status on my 'Form G' when it came through, but there were some right pearlers in there, most notably my fiscal irresponsibility, which really upset me. *

* Posted by the pool at the Shangri-la in Bangkok

I remember George Maguire one of the old school Blues well into his 60s now telling me years ago that was on his divorce papers in the 70s, he was quite chuffed with that as well!

Made me chuckle this....must be a woman thing,nearly 5 years divorced and I still get "if you didn't want to go to football all the time,we'd still be married"

Manchester City,ruining marriages since football began.

Top stuff fella. City were there before her and after her.

Top stuff fella. City were there before her and after her.

Too right! When a group of friends were discussing best moments in life etc and the women all came out with birth of child/wedding day etc, I came out with " The moment Aguero scored will never be repeated or bettered !" Needless to say it didn't go down well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.