Attacks in Paris

Boots on ground and we would fucking destroy these cunts though I wouldn't want that to happen.

Except for the fact that we wouldn't. The scum in Paris haven't just hopped on a bus from the caliphate to teach them damn Frenchies a lesson. They are most likely living and working in Paris, they probably even have French passports. Boots on the ground won't kill home grown terrorists, it will just make more.

Apologies for my over simplistic perhaps naive view.

But where are the heads of the Islamic faith condoning this violenders and these militants?? I'm not just talking about Paris given its still unfolding, I meant in general.

Yeah, can see why they'd prefer to keep them in the stadium. Still thought they'd call the game off though, not that it really matters in the scheme of things.

There is a vine video of the game being played when you can hear the blast. 0-0 at the time. To continue to let them play is seriously fucked up.

Yeah but the IRA wanted something realistic, ISIS just want to kill everyone who isn't like them. They don't want their country back or they don't want a certain politician gone they want to kill everyone. You can't talk people like that down.

And it's all to do with a fake God. They're bat shit crazy, every single one of them. Like you said, the ira wanted their country back, these want to rule the world and kill as many non believers as possible.

We started off the day with killing that nutter from London, yet some how the terrorists take the shine off it with another serious incident in Paris. Trying not to sound selfish, but it's times like this where I'm glad I don't live in one of England's big cities.

The only hope is that they can get sharp shooters in place that can get a clear shot at both gunmen at the same time, you cant take out just one of them as the other could just spray bullets everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.