Attacks in Paris

There is a vine video of the game being played when you can hear the blast. 0-0 at the time. To continue to let them play is seriously fucked up.
on german tv they spoke with eyewitnesses among the fans about a panic when leaving the stadium after the match on one side of the stadium. many rushed back and are still on the pitch. So it was better to keep the match going.

Apologies for my over simplistic perhaps naive view.

But where are the heads of the Islamic faith condoning this violenders and these militants?? I'm not just talking about Paris given its still unfolding, I meant in general.

I agree, you would expect them to try and control this but I worry that the ideology is far far more deeply routed in certain cultures than anyone truley realises.

Boots on the ground doesn't win this war. What wins this war is allowing the Government to 'snoop' on us. The cunts who signed the petition complaining that the government gets too much data from us can shut the fuck up.
Intelligence is the only way to contain any conflict

So what do we do? I'm very concerned at the way this IS thing is going

Only thing you can do is stop the attacks before they happen. Increase policing not cut it like the Tory's want to, increased intelligence, increased boarder control, increased security in the big cities etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.