Attacks in Paris

Oh dear.

The potential willingness of (say) Saudi Arabia to cede a portion of its land to enable a caliphate to be established as part of a wider peace deal is not an acknowledgement that the territory they may be willing to cede is not rightfully theirs in the first place. If it wasn't theirs, they couldn't cede it, could they?
The Caliphate was all somebody else's land before the Islamic conquests, or does history begin in 632AD?

I am generally against the death penalty however i would happily make an exception for these cunts, anyone caught plotting terror attacks should be topped and send the message out.

I struggle with the fact we are feeding and providing a living enviroment for the cunts that killed Lee Rigby for example.

Ancient Persia is the only surviving civilisation in the region. Interestingly, it is also the originating culture of the Moghals who created the most powerful of Indian empires before the Eat India Company arrived. I say this as Iran and Pakistan [the military muscle of the Islamic world] share this history and have finally come to an understanding [of sorts]. The other significant power, Turkey, is also getting closer to Iran as the former's paranoia of the Kurds runs very deep. However, none of these three countries wish to become directly involved and rightly surmise [in my view] that a US-led Western coalition will soon enough bring ISIS to heel. As I have already said, Russia will play ball in exchange for its Mediterranean naval base.
Of course, the elephant in the room is an Israel that has always benefited from conflict in the area [by receiving more support from the US]. The Zionists will never agree to Iranian involvement, of course. However, they may now find themselves side-stepped by the West as the current dangers to Europe are clear for all to see.
The originating culture of the Moghals were the Mongols (Ghengis Khan etc)

I am generally against the death penalty however i would happily make an exception for these cunts, anyone caught plotting terror attacks should be topped and send the message out.

I struggle with the fact we are feeding and providing a living enviroment for the cunts that killed Lee Rigby for example.
does this include bush and blair ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.