Attacks in Paris

Starting to get pretty sick of the clamour to show how sad they are at the events. Some pillock has drove his Piano 400 miles to play "imagine" ffs, could he not have just borrowed one ?
Is it just me that finds this stuff uncouth ? Ok light your candle and make sure the BBC cameras see you Mr arseface but come on.

One fella putting a candle down saw a camera was there when he was getting up and he stopped and got back down and started to stick his bottom lip out.
He was defo getting ready to go before noticing the press camera.

Dunno where i am going with this, just wanted to note my distaste at this type of thing.

I was saying similar at work earlier. Its a grief competition these days when something happens, people desperate to show how they are the saddest and they care the most.

Starting to get pretty sick of the clamour to show how sad they are at the events. Some pillock has drove his Piano 400 miles to play "imagine" ffs, could he not have just borrowed one ?
Is it just me that finds this stuff uncouth ? Ok light your candle and make sure the BBC cameras see you Mr arseface but come on.

One fella putting a candle down saw a camera was there when he was getting up and he stopped and got back down and started to stick his bottom lip out.

Dunno where i am going with this, just wanted to note my distaste at this type of thing.
Agreed.

I was saying similar at work earlier. Its a grief competition these days when something happens, people desperate to show how they are the saddest and they care the most.
half of my Facebook 'friends' have the tricolour as their profile picture. It's just getting too much imho. What about putting a Lebanese/Iraqi/Palestinian flag?

those candles are a health and safety issue when a panic ensues after one of Kates Rip Raps.

I've seen people slipping all over the shop......It's like a scene out of a scouse cry in

half of my Facebook 'friends' have the tricolour as their profile picture. It's just getting too much imho. What about putting a Lebanese/Iraqi/Palestinian flag?

correct, its not a bad thing that events like this bring people together etc but the french flag thing and other gimmicks just prey on the vein culture we live in, got a girl in her bikini drinking wine in a pool with a bloody french flag over her picture! Hate to say it, but people like her do not give a sh*t whats just happened - they couldn't even tell you who our priminister is, next thing there sharing a petition to close our borders. Its depressing really.

u5207.jpg

I started a few years ago, probably with the invention of facebook/twitter, and the whole thing just gets worse and worse.

correct, its not a bad thing that events like this bring people together etc but the french flag thing and other gimmicks just prey on the vein culture we live in, got a girl in her bikini drinking wine in a pool with a bloody french flag over her picture! Hate to say it, but people like her do not give a sh*t whats just happened - they couldn't even tell you who our priminister is, next thing there sharing a petition to close our borders. Its depressing really.

u5207.jpg
Bikini? You know the rules..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.